News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Olden Inn

Started by Russa Nodrey, September 27, 2014, 04:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

*Goes outside carrying a stone umbrella* *Catches diamonds in a bucket* *Comes back inside inn* *Tosses Ashenwyte the keys*
Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

*Goes inside room and starts singing something in Japanese*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Russa Nodrey

*Puts in earplugs so I can't hear Ashenwyte's squawks* JK ;D :P
Freddy

Lady Amber

*Mutters,* Am I the only normal person around here? *Goes off to room*

Jerry

Well, I'd like a room!
For Redwallllllll!

Jerry

*Pulls out a bag of gold*
For Redwallllllll!

Jukka the Sling

Hey, Jerry, the mods don't like it when we double post, so if you want to add something, just hit the shiny modify button on the top right of your post. :)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Lady Amber on January 02, 2015, 12:01:25 AM
*Mutters,* Am I the only normal person around here? *Goes off to room*

No. *Leaves Inn*

Lady Ashenwyte

*Starts drinking ice lemon tea and continues singing while drinking tea* Good tea!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Rainshadow

*Bursts into inn, soaked to the bone*  ROCHIL, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE HOLDING AN UMBRELLA OVER MY HEAD!

Apologies, mistress, but the umbrella is broken.  I, ah, may have accidentally fallen on it when you set your time machine in motion.

Ugh, whatever.  *Walks over to innkeeper, dripping on the floor*  Hey, Russa, can I get a room?  *Looks down at puddle beneath feet*  Ah, and could I possibly leave my shoes and cloak over by the fire to dry?  My idiot of a servant decided to wreck our umbrella after failing to tell me what the weather was gonna be like here.

It is not my fault that I do not understand how your machine works.

It's a TARDIS, Rochil; it's not like it's rocket science!

It may as well be.

*Frustrated sigh*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Russa Nodrey

Yup, you can dry 'em by the fire. By the way, what size room do you need?
Freddy

Rainshadow

*Hands cloak and tennis shoes to Rochil*  Put these by the fire, please.  *Turns back to Russa*  Um...  Hmm...  What size do I want?  Er...  I suppose...  One bedroom?  So, like, a room with a king-sized bed and a bathroom, then another room with a TV, a pull-out couch, and a kitchenette.  Oh, and can I order room service?  'Cause I'm starved!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Russa Nodrey

*Tosses Rain the keys* Room 14, *Cough, cough* the uh, money? (My MLs will have a three-course meal up in your room, before you can say Malevolent Leprechaun.)
Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

*Spills ice lemon tea and now the whole inn's half full of ice lemon tea* Nooo! my ice lemon teaaa!