Started by Russa Nodrey, September 27, 2014, 04:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Rainshadow

Oh, yes, money.  Of course.  *Places a pouch of gold coins on the counter*  Is that enough?  If not, I can get more.  I have a dragon back home who collects gold, so I've got it comin' out my ears.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Kitsune

*A purple-cloaked figure walks into the inn and walks towards the service desk. He then pulls back the hood*
I would like a room, please. If you have a room on a higher floor with a balcony or a large window, I would be grateful.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Wades in ice lemon tea and catches gold from Rainshadow's ears*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: SilentSam on January 02, 2015, 01:53:16 AM
can I have a room?
Yup, what size do ya want? Room 20 is half price, due to the fact that uh.....well uh, what you don't know can't hurt you. ;D
Quote from: Rainshadow on January 02, 2015, 03:08:57 AM
  Oh, yes, money.  Of course.  *Places a pouch of gold coins on the counter*  Is that enough?  If not, I can get more.  I have a dragon back home who collects gold, so I've got it comin' out my ears.  :P
*Counts the gold* Um, just a bit more. *Catches two more coins falling out of Rain's ears* That'll cover it.
Quote from: PluggFiretail on January 02, 2015, 03:47:14 AM
*A purple-cloaked figure walks into the inn and walks towards the service desk. He then pulls back the hood*
I would like a room, please. If you have a room on a higher floor with a balcony or a large window, I would be grateful.

Room 22 has a balcony. *Tosses Purple-cloaked Figure the keys* Had over the money dude. 8)
Freddy

Lady Amber

*Comes up to counter* WHY is there lemon iced tea everywhere?!

Russa Nodrey

It's only in Ashenwyte's room. ;D
Freddy

Rainshadow

I...  I didn't mean it was literally coming out of my ears.  That usually doesn't happen.  *Quickly dislodges coins from ears*  Huh, maybe that's why I couldn't hear well...  Anyway, room fourteen, you say?  Mmmkay, Rocky, please grab my cloak and shoes.  *Starts off towards room fourteen*

*Takes damp clothing and follows Lady Rainshadow*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

*Frustrated, wet ranger wades in*

"Have a spare room? One preferably not flooded with tea." He said, dropping his soaked pack on the floor, and watches it float away.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Russa Nodrey

Um, just to let you guys know, the tea is only in Ashenwyte's room.....somehow.

Yup, room 9. *Holds out hand expectantly*
Freddy

Norham Waterpaw

*Pins hand to counter*

"What are you reaching for, my wallet? Thief! Fine, I guess I'll pay you to rent a room!"

*Drops silver in clerks hand and stomps off to room 9*
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Russa Nodrey

Okay......um, you are rather grumpy.
Freddy

Norham Waterpaw

*stops walking, turns around*

"Oi, I can hear you!"

Wylder Treejumper

*Grumpy dwarf stomps in*

What's the ale round here!?!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.