Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Olden Inn

Started by Russa Nodrey, September 27, 2014, 04:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Tam and Martin

*Throws Russa 100,000 dollars* THERE! IS THAT ENOUGH?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Russa Nodrey

Ah, yes, thank you. Do you want your change?
Freddy

The Skarzs

*Breaks Down Wall.* Humans! You Have Forced My Hand! *Encapsulates Inhabitants Of The Inn Inside Black Dome Of Black Substance.* Join Me And Be Freed, Or Suffer The Consequences.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Woman with white makeup calls out in a sweet little cuddly voice* Oh, my OOM, will, you, marry, me?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

My Dark Heart Is Already Taken By The Fair Evil Eolyiaf; Begone, Foul Human! *Blasts Woman Away.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Too bad, it's me! Rips off wing to reveal manliest woman on Earth.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rusvul

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 09, 2015, 03:53:53 PM
My Dark Heart Is Already Taken By The Fair Evil Eolyiaf; Begone, Foul Human! *Blasts Woman Away.*
OOOOOOOOOOOH! YOU'RE NOT TALKING IN BOOOOOOLD!

The Skarzs

(You try posting like that sometime.)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

(You clearly have not ever heard of Luvvy, whose name is always spelled in red. I have never failed to use the red.)

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 09, 2015, 03:47:38 PM
*Breaks Down Wall.* Humans! You Have Forced My Hand! *Encapsulates Inhabitants Of The Inn Inside Black Dome Of Black Substance.* Join Me And Be Freed, Or Suffer The Consequences.
*Teleports everyone out of the Black Dome Of Black Substance* *Shoves OOM into a closet* Diiiieeee!!!! OOM!!!!! *Incinerates closet*
Freddy

Faiyloe

If you haven't guessed fool OOM can not be kill by conventional measures, it is futile to even attempt it and it will only bright down his wrath upon you. You will either serve us or face the consequences.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Lady Amber

Jetthebinturong

I don't need to kill you *Teleports OoM and Eolyiaf into the fiery pits of Das'Kodor* Good luck getting out of there in a hurry
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Jukka the Sling

*Walks in* *Galadriel voice* What is going on here?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien