Main Menu

The Olden Inn

Started by Russa Nodrey, September 27, 2014, 04:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

HAWAY THE BRAAAAAW! *Charges in with claymore and slashes random tapestries to pieces*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Amarith Waterspring

Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Russa Nodrey

Ashen, you're gonna' pay for that.
Freddy

Izeroth

CHAAARGGE! KILL KILL KILL! *Charges in with a horde and slashes random people to pieces*

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

HAWAY THE BRAAAAW! *Slashes room into pieces*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Russa Nodrey

*Pulls out a sword* I challenge you to a duel!
Freddy

Delthion

*Sigh. Blasts all of the destroyers of the inn into the Forum Games.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

*Snatches sword from Ashenwyte and absorbs fire from Ingus (It Is Ingus right) * I'm going to need you to stop sir.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

No, it's Ignus...and you weren't one of the destroyers of the inn, so no fire was thrown at you...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Ingus beef, sold nowhere near you.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

*Elf-maiden walks in again* What on Middle-earth is going on?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Actually, Beowulf came and vanquished them, it's odd, he tore them limb from limb! ;D ;D ;D