News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Olden Inn

Started by Russa Nodrey, September 27, 2014, 04:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

"Not thank you, I got used to it."
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Russa Nodrey

Oh, okay.

*Picks up a broom and begins to sweep* *Hums happily*
Freddy

Hickory

Quote from: SilentSam on August 26, 2015, 04:04:18 PM
*puts a hockey mask on* Sagetip Sagetip Sagetip
sam Sam sam
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

*Plots world domination in his room.*

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Lady Amber

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on August 27, 2015, 02:42:09 PM
*Plots world domination in his room.*
Russa, we have an evil person in our midst!

Vilu Daskar

You can't throw me out though Forum Rule Book 57 Page 2947 Paragraph 65 Sentence 4 says "If someone is paying for a room at an inn you can not kick them out no matter what."

Russa Nodrey

You haven't paid yet. *Throws Vilu out the window*
Freddy

Vilu Daskar

I left it on the front desk.
*Returns to room.*

Lady Amber

*Throws money out the window* Now it's not on the front desk.

Vilu Daskar

I payed you just lost the money.

Delthion

Actually, Amber doesn't own the inn in any way...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Vilu Daskar

The money was Russa's she carelessly left it out someone else lost I and I still paid.

Delthion

That's because Russa never saw the money, she was in the back restocking her scones when the dastardly deed took place.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Vilu Daskar

Delthion

Good point... *Prevents Vilu from planning world domination.*