News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Olden Inn

Started by Russa Nodrey, September 27, 2014, 04:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

*Rider of Rohan walks in.* Hail good innkeeper! I desire food and safety from the storm! What available accommodations do you have?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

*Walks up to the desk, red lumps all over my skin*  Uh, 'scuse me, Russa?  Um, there seems to be a slight bedbug problem in room fourteen.

*Arrives, perfectly fine*  It would seem that Time Lord blood is a delicacy among bedbugs, while dragon blood is avoided like the Belkon plague.

*Scratches at bite marks*  Oh, shut up, Rochil.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

*Magic anime tears kill all the bedbugs*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Norham Waterpaw

*Room 8 begins to swell from the pressure*
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Russa Nodrey

Um, if you are capable of breathing fire Rochil, breath on room 8 and 14.

Sorry 'bout the bugs, um, here *Tosses Rain the keys to room 12*

Quote from: Delthion on January 03, 2015, 07:10:37 AM
*Rider of Rohan walks in.* Hail good innkeeper! I desire food and safety from the storm! What available accommodations do you have?
Room 18 is available, and the dining hall is that way. *Points* My MMs (Malevolent Muskrats) will serve you.
Freddy

Lady Amber

Hickory

*walks in* Oh, well looks like the whole bloomin' town's here, wot? receptionist, i'd like room's 23 n' 24, full room service too. Can't have the colonel slappin'me on a blinkin' fizzer for being to cramped. Oh, and charging to bill to Salamandastron Banking unit 12.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

SilentSam

*pays for room 20* Thanks.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Rainshadow

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on January 03, 2015, 04:26:03 PM
Um, if you are capable of breathing fire Rochil, breath on room 8 and 14.

Sorry 'bout the bugs, um, here *Tosses Rain the keys to room 12*

Of course I am able to breathe fire.  I was the champion of the Nightscale tribe!

Okay, Rocky, just go do your thing.  Oh, and thanks, Russa.  *Heads toward room twelve*

*Shifts into dragon form*  *Thaws out room eight*  *Evaporates the tears in room fourteen and disintegrates the bugs*  You are welcome.  *Goes to room twelve*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Lady Amber on January 03, 2015, 05:19:23 PM
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 03, 2015, 04:26:31 AM
Quote from: Lady Amber on January 03, 2015, 04:23:54 AM
Why do you insist on cheating people?
She's overcharging.
She'd never do a thing like that!
She speaks the truth.

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on January 03, 2015, 06:07:04 PM
*walks in* Oh, well looks like the whole bloomin' town's here, wot? receptionist, i'd like room's 23 n' 24, full room service too. Can't have the colonel slappin'me on a blinkin' fizzer for being to cramped. Oh, and charging to bill to Salamandastron Banking unit 12.
Sorry, room 23 is taken; you can have room 24 and 25 though.
Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

Anyone want to watch anime?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

SilentSam

*jumps out window* Good bye world!
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Rainshadow

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 04, 2015, 02:37:42 AM
Anyone want to watch anime?

*Bursts out of room twelve*  I WANT TO!  So, ya wanna come hang out in my room and we can watch it on the big screen, or do you wanna do it in your room, or you wanna watch it in the lobby, or we could watch it in the mini-theatre, or whatever!  Ooh!  And could we watch Ouran High School Host Club?  I really wanna watch it, 'cause it's hilarious.

Norham Waterpaw

*Room 8 is now flooded with melted ice water.*
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Russa Nodrey

But room 8 is actually a large shower, so who cares.
Freddy