News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Olden Inn

Started by Russa Nodrey, September 27, 2014, 04:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

*Sobs*  I JUST WANNA WATCH MY ANIME AND FANGIRL OVER THE CHARACTERS!  (:P)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

Then roll up a tenth level D&D character or a fifth level Stars Without Number character and we'll duel to the death over this ridiculous matter. Winner take... Not much of value.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

...ok then. *grabs bags and walks to Holiday Inn*

I'm retired from the forum

Rusvul

Okay. Here's what you need to do.

Fill out all the fields. You'll want to roll 4d6 six times, drop the lowest d6 roll for each. Then take those numbers and put them in the fields for STR, DEX, CON, INT, WIS, and CHA in whatever order you like. That's Strength, Dexterity, Constitution, Intellect, Wisdom, and Charisma.

Err... Actually, it'll be faster if you just read the book.

D&D 3.5 Player's Handbook

Rainshadow

*Pales*  I think I'll pass.  I've never been good at understanding D&D or RPGs like that.

Hickory

*faints, then promptly revives* Hey rusvul, give rain some leeway, she wants' to watch anime
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Rusvul

Fine. You can have a seventh level character, and I'll use a fifth level. Deal?

Rainshadow

*Pales even more*  *Hides in my room behind a locked door*

Hickory

Ungatt Trunn

FYI, there is a ghost in the attic...

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

*Pokes head out door*  Really?  Do you know where its remains are?  Or if there are any personal belongings that were very dear to this ghost?

Ungatt Trunn

It said something about an oven mitten, but I can't be sure...

Hickory

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Man, people do joke in this place

Ungatt Trunn

This ain't no joke, you impudent hair (purposely spelled like that)! There is to a ghost up there!  ;D