Hickory

*spits on the floor and gasps* gaaaah , thanks, russa! *runs to restroom*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 10, 2015, 03:02:13 PM
*Dumps bucket of water over self to put out fire*
NO! It didn't work Russa!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Russa Nodrey

No matter. *Sets Jukka's feet and hair on fire*
Freddy

Kitsune

Everyone! None of these tactics is effective against OOM. A strategy must be formed!

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Russa Nodrey

No thanks.

As for a strategy, I believe setting his feet and on hair on fire would be most effective.
Freddy

Kitsune

...I really do not think so. I will confront him, and attempt to stop him. Anyone who wishes to join me, may.

Lady Ashenwyte

Give him the chilli of DOOM! *Pulls out a small chilli*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Chilli starts glowing*

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: PluggFiretail on January 11, 2015, 03:10:43 AM
...I really do not think so. I will confront him, and attempt to stop him. Anyone who wishes to join me, may.
*Raises hand* I will help you my friend. This "OOM" must, and will be defeated at all costs, and I will aid thee.
*Stands on front desk thingy* My friends, we must stand together, and fight as one to destroy the OOM. Will you fight, or will you hide in your rooms like cowards? GIVE ME YOUR ANSWER!!!!!
Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

*Chilli explodes and destroys inn*

Russa Nodrey

Um, no. The. Inn. Is. Not. Destroyed.
Freddy

Kitsune

(I think that power playing should not be allowed.)

She is right. If you hide, OOM will find you, and destroy you. It is better to confront him now, and put an end to his tyranny!