News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Olden Inn

Started by Russa Nodrey, September 27, 2014, 04:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on March 15, 2015, 04:54:19 PM
*furtively digs up body* *takes brain* *buries rest of body* Good, now my creation will rise, with the brain f a mad quireel in it, who will know what it will do? May haw ahw haw HAWHAHWHAWHAWHAWHAW!!!!!

*Smacks Sagetip* OI!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

SilentSam

*takes away brain* Mine! @Faiy Hmm... I'm listening.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Faiyloe

well first you have to put your brain back.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Russa Nodrey

Can you uh, do this in the basement? I don't want any customers to get creeped out.
Freddy

Faiyloe

But Creepy is fun.  ;D ... Oh alright. *Goes into the basement* *A lot of weird noises can be heard* *Comes back up with Sam, as good as new* *not a scratch on him* There you go, oh and try not to get your self killed, I don't know if I will be able to do that again.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rainshadow

*Walks into lobby, soaked from head to toe*  Hi, can I get a new room?  There's, ah... a bit of a leak in my room.

*Wrings hair out*  A bit?

Okay, so I might've been playing with my katana and I might've accidentally cut a little hole in the ceiling.

Little?

*Sigh*  *Hangs head*  A big hole.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Russa Nodrey

Yeah, sure. Um.....let me see....room 1 is available.
Freddy

Rainshadow

Mmkay, cool.  Thanks.  Can I have the key?  Oh, and a couple towels?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

*walks in*
*gets creeped out*
*goes to Holliday Inn*

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on March 18, 2015, 05:45:12 PM
*walks in*
*gets creeped out*
*goes to Holliday Inn*

I actually did that once.  My family was on a cross-country trip and we stopped at a motel for the night.  It was pretty gross in our room, but my mom was like, "It's fine, it's only for one night."  Then she pulled back the blankets on the bed just in time to see a large spider skitter across one of the pillows.  Needless to say, we packed up and drove a couple more miles to a Holiday Inn.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Rainshadow on March 18, 2015, 05:44:21 PM
  Mmkay, cool.  Thanks.  Can I have the key?  Oh, and a couple towels?
Sure. *Hands Rain the key* There are some towels in your room. Um, also, you'll have to pay for the damaged roof.
Freddy

Rainshadow

Oh, uh... *reaches into pocket*  Ah!  Here we go!  *Places five gold pieces on the counter*  Good?

LT Sandpaw

That's fake gold I should take those to the authorities. *Scoops up gold coins and puts then in pocket*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Rainshadow

Oi!  Thief!  Rochil, get the thief!

Certainly, my lady.  *Cracks knuckles*  *Punches Lieutenant Sandpaw in the face*  *Shoves hand in the lieutenant's pocket, forcefully taking the gold back*  *Hands the gold to Lady Rainshadow*

Thank you, Rochil.  NO STEALING, SANDY-CHAN.