News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Olden Inn

Started by Russa Nodrey, September 27, 2014, 04:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilentSam

*smashes through brick wall*
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Lady Ashenwyte

*Smashes through Sam*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Russa Nodrey

Such violence. *Drinks lemonade*
Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

This tavern is now under official patronage from the DDB Empire. Anything that seeks to harm this place or its occupants will risk provoking war. We shall supply the tavern with a monthly payment of 5,000 gold pieces, along with an annual payment of 1,000 diamonds.

Russa Nodrey

Yay! *Jumps up and down with glee*
Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

*Constructs defensive perimeter around inn* *Mans it with mercenary Star Empire deserters* I expect this place to come under assault from Soren soon. This should keep him at bay for a while.

Russa Nodrey

*Is happy and safe in my likkle inn* Chocolate cake, anyone?
Freddy

Russa Nodrey

*Bump* Chocolate cake?
Freddy

Lady Amber

Sure. *Accepts cake* *Eats* Yum!

SilentSam

HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

Russa Nodrey

Attention customers! Rooms in the basement are now half-price!
Freddy

SilentSam

HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

Delthion

*Accepts Russa's offer for me to buy the inn for $100000000000000000000000000000.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.