The Olden Inn

Started by Russa Nodrey, September 27, 2014, 04:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

*Viluter Vilu's Brother attacks Roland.*
*Vilu attacks Del.*
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Delthion

*Ferrethon/The Earl attacks.*

*Remus attacks.*

*Ignus attacks.*

*Attacks.*

*Attacks.*

You shall never outnumber me! These are all past personalities! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Vilu Daskar

Kills red Del and orange Del.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Delthion

*Is unharmed since he is Remus.*

*Is also unharmed because he is Ignus and is a fire-elemental.*

*Both continue fighting.*

OOC: Bold means more than one.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Vilu Daskar

*Calls First mate and Slave Driver to Fight Remus and Ignus. All Attack*

Delthion

*Each one continues to fight back against various evil forces. Then drives them back against a wall.*

Lady Ashenwyte

*Kills slave driver with Cheri warhammer*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar

"Ztay oot o thiz Laird Azh."  *Vikar joins the fight.*

Russa Nodrey

Uh, can you guys stop trying to kill each other, you're scaring away the customers! :P
Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

No chance, Vikar. *Kills Vikar with cheri warhammer*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Russa Nodrey

*Bangs head against wall*
Freddy

Hickory

Need some armament? *holds up capsule of red matter*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Vilu Daskar

*Pushes Samand Sage downstairs while fighting Del and the other guys.*

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on September 12, 2015, 03:20:26 AM
No chance, Vikar. *Kills Vikar with cheri warhammer*
Thanks Ash he was getting annoying.

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on September 11, 2015, 08:56:13 PM
Uh, can you guys stop trying to kill each other, you're scaring away the customers! :P
Just kick Del out he started it.

Delthion