Previous topic - Next topic

Which one was your favorite?

Pending
2 (66.7%)
Pending
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Jasper

Hey guys, I've always had a fascination with large, enticing pictures. The ones you can stare at for 10 minutes or more, picking out each detail. If you guys have any of em, they're always a joy to see, especially the ones that seem to tell an entire story without using any words. Here's a couple that I love:
Please share any cool ones you guys have!

I don't know if you guys use your computers to access the forum, but if you look at the size and detail with a full sized screen... I don't know... for some reason they are just attention grabbing to me. I can spend hours looking at pictures like these, so if you have any please post 'em!

Week 1 winner: Rainshadow.
Piece:

The Skarzs

I like the one with Frodo and the other with Aslan the best.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

I remembered seeing some Supernatural fan art awhile back, so I looked it up and found these beauties:

Those are drawings and a painting.

Oh, and these Doctor Who paintings:

...And this one Sherlock painting by the same artist.

Seriously, fan art is, like, my favourite thing.  So beautiful!  There are so many more I wanna post on here, but I don't want a ridiculously long post, so I'll leave it at this.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

@Rain: You could always put them in a spoiler box!

Dunno if these count, but I can stare ar images like these for, oh, a few hours, so I thought I'd put 'em up.

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

The Skarzs

Ha HAH! I knew it! (guessed what the top picture was)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Mask

Wow. Those Doctor Who photos...That is incredible.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Jasper

Exactly what I was hoping for! Those are great, I've never even seen Doctor Who, and I still REALLY like those pictures! And yeah, any picture you really like, you can share it!

Anyway, I thought at the end of every week or so I'd pick my favorite one, and edit it into my first post! (Assuming this thread stays alive of course) That sounds cool?

The Mask

Yeah! I think that would be cool. Maybe if you could change it into a poll though? So that everyone can choose.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Mask on October 08, 2014, 12:30:03 AM
Yeah! I think that would be cool. Maybe if you could change it into a poll though? So that everyone can choose.

I hafta agree with Masky here. ^^^

Jasper

Alrighty, I've put up a poll for the person who's work you liked. I'll pick the specific picture from the winner just because I don't want to make a poll choice for every separate picture someone posts. Every Saturday I'll reset the poll and edit the winner's work into my first post.

Cornflower MM

And another thing - NO VOTING FOR YOURSELF! That's cheating. Jasper, put yourself on the poll.

Jasper

Congratulations to Rainshadow for winning by a longshot in the first week. Post any more that you guys have to share with us.  :)

BadgerLordFiredrake

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 07, 2014, 11:05:48 PM
Ha HAH! I knew it! (guessed what the top picture was)
It would make it easier if you saw the Space Needle :P  (left side)
baby turtle forever

Cornflower MM

I never did see how many votes I had. . . . . .
(If you can, you ,might wanna zoom in on this pic)