News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The war against autocorrect.

Started by Izeroth, October 10, 2014, 03:04:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

Autocorrect is so annoying! It messed up my sentences and changes then to things I never intended! I shall go on a noble quest to rid the world of this evil menace! Who will join me!!

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

The Skarzs

I will; it has cost me several bits of sanity.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

I am glued that you purple are joining this effect to help autocorrect. AGH!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Rusvul

Autocorrect is USEFUL on a phone, the keyboard is small enough that I find it impossible to type with perfect accuracy.

The Skarzs

Except for my parents' phones, apparently, because it puts words in that they don't want while they're typing.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Methinks I'll stay out of this. . . .

Wylder Treejumper

Hi Accept! I will avenge my lots words and means!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

CaptainRocktree

Me to! AutoCarWash is very annoying I am very sappy that purple are fighting again it!
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Y'all are spelling those words wrong on purpose, aren't you?

BlueRose

Nope.  Its auto car wash. And swipe.  Swype. That one thing.

CaptainRocktree

Ho Corny. Its the Autocarwash it mangos are word
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien