News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Topic where we revel in our weirdness.

Started by Faiyloe, October 14, 2014, 12:29:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

I don't know the waltz. I know swing, Argentine tango, and American foxtrot, but not waltz.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Izeroth

Quote from: Rainshadow on May 29, 2015, 06:35:33 AM
Quote from: dictionary.reference.comutensil

noun
1. any of the instruments or vessels commonly used in a kitchen, dairy, etc.:
eating utensils; baking utensils.

2. any instrument, vessel, or tool serving a useful purpose:
smoking utensils; fishing utensils; farming utensils.

A spatula is a utensil.

It may be a utensil in the technical sense, but it will never hold the importance or value of true eating implements. The spork is the only worthy utensil combination.

Faiyloe

How dare you! *Slaps Izerother with a SHpork!*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on May 29, 2015, 02:56:41 PM
I learned how to waltz today.
Great, now waltz on over to Foreign Intrusion.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

Quote from: Faiyloe on May 29, 2015, 04:45:31 PM
How dare you! *Slaps Izeroth with a spork!*

I see you've finally seen the truth.

Faiyloe

You changed what I said! *Slaps Izerother twice*

Izeroth

Faiyloe

You are becoming increasingly annoying *Slaps him three times*

Rainshadow

CRRRROOOOOSSSSSSBOOOOOWWWWWSSSS!  DAWNGUARD HAS CROSSBOWS!  I am in love with the crossbows in Skyrim^-^

In other news, I randomly bought all three Skyrim DLCs today.  I now have two children in the game (Runa Fair-Shield and Blaise), and am, as far as I'm aware, a member of the Dawnguard.  I'm also now a Quaestor in the Imperial Legion, so that's cool.

Ahhh, Skyrim.  I forgot how much I loved that game.  The DLCs are fantastic, too.

This has been Midnight Ramblings.  Tune in next time to hear me squeal about Gideon Emery and how positively wonderful it is that he's in Skyrim, even if he only has a minor role.  I'm your host, Rainshadow, wishing you a good night.  Goodnight, members, goodnight.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

I was playing M&B: Warband earlier and found out how boring early game is.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Eulaliaaa!

When I was little, I had ten toes. For a few hours, I had nine toes. Now I have ten again.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

Okay, you and Faiy should start talking. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.