News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Topic where we revel in our weirdness.

Started by Faiyloe, October 14, 2014, 12:29:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueRose

Quote from: PluggFiretail on October 14, 2014, 11:15:41 PM
That was supposed to be Japanese...... haha I guess this server just can't handle it! XD

EDIT: Here it is:

I've tried Katakana before, but the server freezes up.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Unfortunately, I have no knowledge of anime stuff. Can someone fill me in on what jus t happened?

I'm retired from the forum

BlueRose

Long story short, Ren-chan, you've been granted a nickname.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on October 14, 2014, 11:36:32 PM
Unfortunately, I have no knowledge of anime stuff. Can someone fill me in on what jus t happened?

It's not purely anime, although Japanese honorifics are used in anime.  See, the little suffixes we've been adding onto the end of nicknames actually have meaning.  Here's a site Jet-kun gave me to help decipher them all and understand their meanings.

(If you would like to know what Ren-chan is, it's a term of endearment, like calling you Renny.)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Okay, you all are DEFINITELY revealing in your weirdness. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Right you are, Skarzs-chan!  Right you are.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BlueRose

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 15, 2014, 12:10:51 AM
Okay, you all are DEFINITELY revealing in your weirdness. . .

Skarzsy-chan, you expect any different?

Izeroth

I hate when people carve their names into trees. Nature doesn't care who you're dating, and most trees last longer than the relationships of the people who carved them. And... That's my weird thing to rant about. Also, bananas. I hate bananas.

BlueRose

I'm not overly fond of bananas myself, although I'd kill for banana laffy-taffy......... Hi, Izzy!

The Skarzs

"Skarzs-chan" my third ear.

I like bananas; more because we don't buy 'em very often. However, the artificial banana flavor is retched.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Morgazath

I like bananas and banana flavored laffy-taffy.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Rainshadow

...I despise bananas...  Bananas, milk, yogurt, mushrooms, sauerkraut, and shellfish.  Just some of the items on my list of food I won't eat.  Bleh.

BlueRose

I actually can't eat bananas. And milk is yucky. (Cream is good, though. )

You have three ears, Skarzsy-chan?

Hi Mor-kun!

Izeroth

I love mushrooms. Cooked, raw, it does not matter. You'll never get me to eat a mushroom you found in the wild, though.