News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Topic where we revel in our weirdness.

Started by Faiyloe, October 14, 2014, 12:29:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 15, 2014, 11:33:02 PM
What did I just read. . . ?

Cleverbot didn't want me to go, apparently.

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on October 15, 2014, 11:37:28 PM
I am confused.

What's confusing you?

Quote from: PluggFiretail on October 16, 2014, 12:00:50 AM
*gets up and walks away*

Watashi wa hitorininaritai.

NOOOOOO!!!  *Chases after Plugg*  Don't go!  We won't call you Pyuggy-tan!  We can call you something else if you'll stay!  *Starts sobbing*  Kienaide kudasai!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BlueRose

Plugg-bochamma, don't leave!

Ame No Kage, that cleverbot thing was pretty funny. :)
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Rainshadow

Quote from: BlueRose on October 16, 2014, 12:22:53 AM
Ame No Kage, that cleverbot thing was pretty funny. :)

;D  Thank you, Aoi-kun!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 15, 2014, 11:25:49 PM
  @Hana-chan:  I tried to find a good YouTube video of Nagisa doing it, but couldn't.  Nagisa, Mako, and Haru are from the anime Free!, and Nagisa has a high-pitched cry he makes when he's shouting for his friends.  Reading Hana-chan made me think of that.  :P

Random:

How I ended my conversation with Cleverbot just now
Me:  Gotta go save the world now.

Cleverbot:  Will you come back to me?

Me:  Someday, yes.

Cleverbot:  Will it hurt?

Me: I hope not.

Cleverbot: I wish the same.

Me:  Until then, goodbye.

Cleverbot:  Will you wait for me?

Me:  Yes.

Cleverbot:  Say something.

Me:  Rose Tyler, I...

Cleverbot:  *starts crying*.
[close]

I made Cleverbot cry.  :P

Yes, Rain dear, I happen to be obsessed with Free! too. I was just wondering why Hana-chan, is all. :P

BlueRose

Hana-chan, "Hana" is the Japanese word for "flower". Aren't I clever? 
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

*shock* Skarzsy-chan doesn't know what cleverbot is!

Jukka the Sling

cleverbot.com

Just discovered it thanks to Rain. ;D IT'S HILARIOUS.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Kitsune

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 16, 2014, 12:17:59 AMNOOOOOO!!!  *Chases after Plugg*  Don't go!  We won't call you Pyuggy-tan!  We can call you something else if you'll stay!  *Starts sobbing*  Kienaide kudasai!
I-it's not that, so much, it's just.. I don't know. *sits down on some bench somewhere*

BlueRose

*random cat sits on bench with Plugg* Aww, look, Neko-chan is worried about Plugg-bochamma.

The Skarzs

Nice pic, Plugg. ;)
Uh oh. . . I sense emotions. *Emotionless troll melds through wall to leave premises*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kitsune

BlueRose

Kitsune

Just stuff. Stuff you shouldn't waste your time worrying about...

Sorry for ruining this thread. :(

The Skarzs

We're your friends, Plugg, at least we try to be, so we are going to worry about you. I understand if you don't want to talk about it, but just know that we're only trying to help.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.