News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Topic where we revel in our weirdness.

Started by Faiyloe, October 14, 2014, 12:29:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Cornflower MM

*Blinks* I just read through four pages of arguing?! REALLY PEOPLE?!?!?!?!!? *Mutters* May I add that I come here to get away from all the arguing?! *Stomps out of topic*

Rainshadow

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 17, 2014, 11:44:39 PM
*Blinks* I just read through four pages of arguing?! REALLY PEOPLE?!?!?!?!!? *Mutters* May I add that I come here to get away from all the arguing?! *Stomps out of topic*

I know, Hana-chan.  Really, guys?  Arguing?  C'mon, this is a topic for being weird, not for debating whether or not it's okay to have different obsessions and interests.  Debating ain't weird, it's just plain annoying.

No, what's weird is that I just spent over an hour writing a tournament post, and I was listening to fast-paced Celtic music nearly the entire time to get me in the mood.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

Apparently what's weird about me is that I actually enjoy arguing/debating... As long as the person I'm debating with isn't entirely childish and irrational... Which is part of why I like you guys- You're never like that.

Heh, sorry 'bout that, just the way I am... If you've ever wondered why I have a hard time not debating or stopping a debate, that'd be why... Yeah.

Delthion

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 17, 2014, 11:44:39 PM

I wasn't arguing! So there! *Goes off and pouts.*  ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

BlueRose

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on October 18, 2014, 01:18:12 AM
Apparently what's weird about me is that I actually enjoy arguing/debating... As long as the person I'm debating with isn't entirely childish and irrational... Which is part of why I like you guys- You're never like that.

Heh, sorry 'bout that, just the way I am... If you've ever wondered why I have a hard time not debating or stopping a debate, that'd be why... Yeah.

I like debating too! (I spent an evening playing with stuffed animals and light up balloons in a library! )
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Tam and Martin

I just debated in a tournament two days ago.

Lost. Every. Single. One.

Yeah. I did, but it was fun.

Alot of tough questions though.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

Jetthebinturong

I think that someone insulting something you like with absolutely no doubt at all, it is debate-worthy. I should like to point out that Wylder hasn't actually said why he doesn't like anime and just been incredibly vague
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

Well, that's true. Okay, okay. I give up!

Tam and Martin

Wylder Treejumper

That's because I don't wish to discuss some of the things, and other things I am not exactly sure how to express...

Anyways, my apologies for being a bit confrontational. How I do run my mouth off sometimes...  ::)
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Rusvul

I just watched Star Trek: Into Darkness. Much better than the older newer movie. What made it more amazing is that due to the fact I had someone who had watched nearly all there is to watch of both the original series and Next Generation, some of the easier to miss plot points were made clear- The role reversal at the end, so amazing.

KKKHHHHNAAAAAAANNNN!!!

It was a good movie. And the Eugenics Wars were bad wars. Worst war 2259. (Maybe, the Third World War was pretty bad too. But then, that's entirely unrelated to Into Darkness.)

Oh, I also saw a football game. That was kinda fun too- I don't really care about sports, but sports fans are insane.

The Skarzs

Did the Seahawks lose? I missed the ending, but I know they were down 19 to 21.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.