News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Topic where we revel in our weirdness.

Started by Faiyloe, October 14, 2014, 12:29:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

But don't forget very efficient!

I am German, British, Irish, not sure what else...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Wow. XD I'm all those three and more, including Scottish, Italian, and a smidgeon of Native American, so that makes me drunk, angry, stupid, and loud. (I'm also a descendant of the last king of Poland, but who gives a hoot about that? :P)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

You all are so cool! :D I personally think it would be epic to be mixed-race. I'm Korean, Korean, Korean, and Korean x)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Mhera

I'm pretty sure I'm descended from criminals, at least on my dad's side...

Delthion

*Al Capone speaks up.* Yes, and I was hoping for my descendants to do a better job than I did, I mean seriously TAX EVASION?! *Al Capone stops talking.* ;D ;D ;D ;D

Maudie

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 22, 2015, 01:46:13 AM
Wow. XD I'm all those three and more, including Scottish, Italian, and a smidgeon of Native American, so that makes me drunk, angry, stupid, and loud. (I'm also a descendant of the last king of Poland, but who gives a hoot about that? :P)
Native Americans are anything but loud. Trust me. I've read loads of Louis L'Amour books. And if anyone would know, it would be Louis L'Amour.
;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

Quote from: Skyblade on January 22, 2015, 01:57:54 AM
You all are so cool! :D I personally think it would be epic to be mixed-race. I'm Korean, Korean, Korean, and Korean x)

At least you know what nationality you are.  For me, it's like:  "Oh, yes, I'm... ah, well, I'm Dutch, but I'm Welsh, too.  Um, I think I might have a bit of German in there somewhere, but I'm not sure.  I could also be a bit English, but I'm not certain.  But I know for sure that I'm Dutch and Welsh!"  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

That still sounds pretty cool, but I wouldn't really understand what it's like, to be perfectly honest.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Mask on January 22, 2015, 04:37:48 AM
Quote from: The Skarzs on January 22, 2015, 01:46:13 AM
Native Americans are anything but loud. Trust me. I've read loads of Louis L'Amour books. And if anyone would know, it would be Louis L'Amour.
;D
It's the Italian in me that makes me "loud"; partly because I also speak with my hands.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Skyblade on January 22, 2015, 04:49:07 AM
That still sounds pretty cool, but I wouldn't really understand what it's like, to be perfectly honest.

Honestly, the mixture of Dutch and Welsh is pretty brutal.  I can't tan; whenever I try, I just burn.  I turn red and nasty, and then I hurt all over.  Sometimes my skin tans a teeny bit after the burn heals, but usually it doesn't.  I just have really pale skin.  Really pale skin that turns lobster red when I'm too warm or am burned.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

I want augmented reality. When do I get augmented reality? It'll be sooo cooollll.... The world will be sci-fi OMG! THE FUTURE IS EXCITING!

Skyblade

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 22, 2015, 04:51:42 AM

Honestly, the mixture of Dutch and Welsh is pretty brutal.  I can't tan; whenever I try, I just burn.  I turn red and nasty, and then I hurt all over.  Sometimes my skin tans a teeny bit after the burn heals, but usually it doesn't.  I just have really pale skin.  Really pale skin that turns lobster red when I'm too warm or am burned.  :P

Sounds like a pain...still, Dutch and Welsh is so cool, at least in my opinion. Not sure f I ever knew anyone with that combination before.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Skyblade on January 22, 2015, 04:55:31 AM
Quote from: Rainshadow on January 22, 2015, 04:51:42 AM

Honestly, the mixture of Dutch and Welsh is pretty brutal.  I can't tan; whenever I try, I just burn.  I turn red and nasty, and then I hurt all over.  Sometimes my skin tans a teeny bit after the burn heals, but usually it doesn't.  I just have really pale skin.  Really pale skin that turns lobster red when I'm too warm or am burned.  :P

Sounds like a pain...still, Dutch and Welsh is so cool, at least in my opinion. Not sure f I ever knew anyone with that combination before.

Yeah, my mom's primarily Dutch (her grandma (or maybe it was great grandma) came from the Netherlands, so... yeah), and my dad's primarily Welsh (with a few other nationalities mixed in, I believe), so I'm basically half Dutch, half Welsh.  I mean, not exactly, but pretty much.  ::)

Weirdness:  I wanna request a drawing of twin squirrel characters of mine that aren't actually squirrels but I wanna see drawn as squirrels but I don't know who to ask because I don't know who's taking requests right now and this is a horrible run-on sentence and blah blah blah talking talking I need sleep.

Faiyloe

Jumps up and down!!! I like squirrels and I like Your requests, I'll draw them for you!!!! PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME!!!!! No I am not intoxicated. No I am not caffeinated. No I have not had any sugar... I think I am just sleep deprived... XP Not sure where the energy is coming from.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?