News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Attention researchers

Started by James Gryphon, October 16, 2014, 08:20:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

I hid the "Mist" topic for you. It will be back up Friday morning.
« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

16 out of 32 guests were viewing just redwallabbey.com; it's possible that whatever brought them to the Pitiless Mists topic automatically put them at the home page because the topic was hidden.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BadgerLordFiredrake

Um... what?

(still don't get it)
baby turtle forever

Wylder Treejumper

So... Who has like 16 windows constantly open viewing some long forgotten OOC topic?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Izeroth

They're probably just bots. No one would spend months viewing the same page.

Wylder Treejumper

Well, then, who would devote bots to it?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

Sometimes adware programs send spambots to advertise their products. The forum's security would have blocked these bots, thus freezing them in one topic.

Wylder Treejumper

But guest accounts can't do anything besides view things...?
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

The Skarzs

Hmm, maybe it has something to do with roleplaying games. . . one moment.

No, it doesn't come up as a higher result in the search.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

That means most of our guests are fake...
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Rusvul

Quote from: Izeroth on October 17, 2014, 01:34:12 AM
Sometimes adware programs send spambots to advertise their products. The forum's security would have blocked these bots, thus freezing them in one topic.
Enable security forcefields section G-9 to I-12!

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »