News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Castle Of The Mods

Started by Blaggut, October 17, 2014, 12:53:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many people do we need to start?

1 (10%)
2 (20%)
2 (20%)
ALL OF THEM
5 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Blaggut

Cool!

Btw you will collect artifacts and stuff around the way that sme of which will have magical abilities, references to trends if the forum, and mysteries like how Blaggut Dissapesrences and how the chocolate death cake came into being.
~Just a soft space boi~

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on October 17, 2014, 09:16:06 PM
Are we allowed to play villains? I'd love to be one of the internet gods.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Blaggut

Well....

There's a few Easter eggs inside that I'd like too keep secret. And you'd be waiting until they got too you anyways. However, you are welcome to play a character that, say, just joins for loot and will backstabbing the party or flee if neccasary.
~Just a soft space boi~

Delthion

Name: Onoirath Sprucepaw,

Race: Squirrel

Age (Human years): 26

Preffered Weapon: Spear of the Blue Screen of Death.

(Optional) Small Army: He has an army of Trojan horse viruses. But they are lost when they are used.

(Optional) Other Powers: Very agile, even by a squirrel's standards. And very adept with his spear.

Favorite Color: Green,

Secret Obsession: Trees.

Other: He used to be high ranking in Microsoft's virus development, but he angered Bill Gates by laughing at him when he appeared on Frasier.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Thomas Barkshield

Name: Bob Smith
Race: Rat
Age (Human years): 12
Preferred Weapon: Noob Toob rocket launcher
(Optional) Small Army: Army of Gemlins from the movie Gremlin
(Optional) Other Powers: Can discourage any living thing through mean comments
Favorite Color: Green
Secret Obsession: Flowers
Other: He's an Internet Troll.

Blaggut

@Delthion Note that the spear is considered a magical item if it has abilities and using the abilities will cause you to tire. Accepted! However you might wanna go and edit to have a secondary item I the soda rus magical.

@Thomas Same for you. Accepted!

Also, everyone note you may only have a small army if you have on on the forum (I.E, Evil Bunnies, various other armies that escaped my mind...)

So, unless you go and make some armies and attack some people to make it official, no army 4 you, cuz it's 2 OP 4 you.
~Just a soft space boi~

Faiyloe

I will live to regret this. Cant even keep up with what I've got but I'll join this. I may not be the most active but. Looks like fun.

Name: Faiyloe
Race: Squirrel
Age (Human years): 17 (No this is not my real age least not right now ;) )
Preferred Weapon: Frying Pan, Rapier, Spear or a Bow and arrows... (In that order) I only have the first two on my person.
(Optional) Small Army: Overly Imprisoned Teddy Bears and one Zombie Pinata.
(Optional) Other Powers: N/A
Favorite Color: Blue
Secret Obsession: Cheese!  ;D
Other: Is myself.  ;) but you already knew that.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rogue Duck

Sounds cool. I might join.

Blaggut

@Faiyloe Accepted!

@Rogue Duck Cool!
~Just a soft space boi~

Blaggut

Does anyone wanna do this still?
~Just a soft space boi~

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

I might participate (I'd be an evil virus, probably)

Faiyloe

I am still in for now at least.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

Quote from: Izeroth on October 24, 2014, 01:49:27 AM
I might participate (I'd be an evil virus, probably)

You could be one of my Trojan Horses!  ;D

Izeroth

I think I'd like to be a good guy in disguise, but then become an evil virus later!

Name: Dillo
Species: Mouse (actually virus)
Preferred weapon: a sword
Other power: can break through most firewalls
Secret obsession: Being good! (Just kidding)