How many people do we need to start?

1 (10%)
2 (20%)
2 (20%)
ALL OF THEM
5 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Blaggut

This is the most serious RP yet. We need full (un) professionalism, because this RP is not silly at all!

The mods have taken over Salamandestron, and built their castle there. There they keep the half-made Brainwasher. It is up to forum members to save Blagt who has been trapped there for days, forced to eat badly-cooked pasties and seaweed grog! He is guarded by many rat guards, and other foul vermin. It is suspected there are also foul beasts such as Guest-Bots, Internet Demigods (Google, Bing, etc...) and perhaps even Lord Internet himself. Can you solve the mystery of Blaggut's dissapearence, or will he die?!?!

Signup Sheet:
Name:
Race:
Age (Human years):
(Optional) Small Army:
(Optional) Other Powers:
Favorite Color:
Secret Obsession: (Because we all have one)
Other:
~Just a soft space boi~

Dannflower Reguba

I say we let the fiend die, he probably deserved everything he's getting.  :P  >:D  ;) Google's a cool guy anyway, though Bing's a bit of a shady character, how'd those two get mixed up.  ???
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wylder Treejumper

Are the Tech Titans, Microsoft and Apple there?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Blaggut

Shadowy form that replaces Blaggut until he's been reclaimed: Maybe.. OR MAYBE NOT!
~Just a soft space boi~

Izeroth

Apple is more dependable than Microsoft, but he acts like a jerk sometimes. Lord Internet is a cool guy, but he needs to go to the doctor. He has all these nasty viruses and bugs on him, and he can be really slow and annoying sometimes.

Wylder Treejumper

Apple is also domineering and bossy.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Cornflower MM

Izeroth

No one ever said rps had to be realistic. :P

Jetthebinturong

Are we allowed to play villains? I'd love to be one of the internet gods. While I'm hesitant to join this rp, I think it could work out, it depends just how ridiculous it gets
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Izeroth on October 17, 2014, 09:05:42 PM
No one ever said rps had to be realistic. :P

True. At least it's better than his Bovineapart idea.

Blaggut

So, would anyone like to sign up? :D  ;D
~Just a soft space boi~

Delthion

Are you using Redwall animals?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Delthion

I might just do this...

I'll try to upload the sheet tomorrow.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.