News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

What are you a die hard fan of?

Started by Søren, October 17, 2014, 06:20:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Ok, some of us can be super a little eccentric. So what are you a fan of? Some of us are more easy going and passive, and that's great too!
Personally, I'm a huge Apple fan and NE Patriots fan.

I'm retired from the forum

Jetthebinturong

Homestuck, Doctor Who, Looking For Group, Mythology and I'm quickly becoming obsessed with anime
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Mask

What Jet said except without of homestuck and reading and Legend of Zelda instead.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

James Gryphon

I'm an old Apple fan, from back before everyone jumped on the bandwagon and they became the 'in-thing'. I believe the G3 PowerPC processor was up to twice as fast as competitors such as the Pentium II, and that System 7 and Mac OS 8 were leaps and bounds above all competition. Microsoft, Intel and their coalition of evil are the ultimate enemies of all true Mac and Apple fans. Windows operating systems have been, are, and will never be anything but cheap, inferior, blue-screen-of-death-ridden ripoffs of the Mac OS. :)

I'm also a fan of the Dallas Stars; I used to follow them quite thoroughly, and although I'm not as active nowadays, I do like the direction the new GM is taking the team. Also, I can recite most of their Stanley Cup-winning roster from memory (a little to my chagrin, since there's so many more important things I ought to know).
« Subject to editing »

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

Metal: I'm obsessed with it. :P I like the way it smells, feels, how it cuts stuff, how you can form it, welding it, blacksmithing. . . Shall I continue? I am an Apple fan, though I can live with either a Windows or Mac.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Really good graphics cards, tabletop roleplaying...

Cornflower MM

Redwall, reading, Free!, roleplaying, Percy Jackson, Twilight, math, rocks, dirt, animals, semi-precious and precious gemstones. . . . . . .

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Jetthebinturong

She means the anime, you can tell because of the annoying ! that you have to put in the middle of a sentence
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Grr, improper grammar! Must destroy!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

I am a fan of books, one of my favorite things about them is when they use a certain kind of glue with the pages, then it smells amazing! I am also minorly obsessed with being able to quote random trivia, mainly about planes.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Mask

It's not improper grammar if it's part of the name Skarzy :D
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Søren

Quote from: James Gryphon on October 17, 2014, 01:56:04 PM
I'm an old Apple fan, from back before everyone jumped on the bandwagon and they became the 'in-thing'. I believe the G3 PowerPC processor was up to twice as fast as competitors such as the Pentium II, and that System 7 and Mac OS 8 were leaps and bounds above all competition. Microsoft, Intel and their coalition of evil are the ultimate enemies of all true Mac and Apple fans. Windows operating systems have been, are, and will never be anything but cheap, inferior, blue-screen-of-death-ridden ripoffs of the Mac OS. :)

I'm also a fan of the Dallas Stars; I used to follow them quite thoroughly, and although I'm not as active nowadays, I do like the direction the new GM is taking the team. Also, I can recite most of their Stanley Cup-winning roster from memory (a little to my chagrin, since there's so many more important things I ought to know).

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Being an original Battlestar Galactica fan, this fit rather well.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.