News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

What are you a die hard fan of?

Started by Søren, October 17, 2014, 06:20:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

rrrrr

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on July 16, 2015, 01:16:23 AM
@Skarzs: I saw what you did.

N is my favourite character in the entire series honestly. His power is really interesting, his plan and ideals likewise. His backstory is also really interesting, really scary and quite disturbing which I love. Also he has a really cool design and is the only character in the game's canon (aside from the player) to win the trust of a legendary Pokémon.
'

Creepy. ~shivers~. He's ok though sometimes.
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on July 16, 2015, 01:29:56 AM
Someone sees what I did there. :3

I did. I just didn't comment. :P Do have any idea how hard it is to do anything at my grandparents'?!

Søren

Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 16, 2015, 07:57:45 AM
Quote from: The Skarzs on July 16, 2015, 01:29:56 AM
Someone sees what I did there. :3

I did. I just didn't comment. :P Do have any idea how hard it is to do anything at my grandparents'?!
I did, just didn't feel like saying anything. :P

I'm retired from the forum

SoranMBane

Quote from: rrrrr on July 16, 2015, 12:57:22 AM
You must have started playing them later (like Gen. 4)?

Nope. My first Pokemon game was Gold (Gen 2), and I'd been a fan of the anime for a long time before then. It's just that, for my tastes, the Pokemon designs have only gotten more and more interesting the series has gone on. The majority of my favourites are from the later generations.

Banya

Microsoft Windows, as I'm using a friend's MacBook Pro, and it makes little sense.  Too many cons to list, but on the bright side, I can finally see Skarzs' script, which doesn't show up for non-Mac users.

Søren

Hazelnut. I absolutely adore hazelnut. Coffee, Nutella, these nuggets of awesomeness:

I'm retired from the forum

Wylder Treejumper

...Captain Moroni. I may be just a little obsessed...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Banya on July 16, 2015, 02:36:06 PM
Microsoft Windows, as I'm using a friend's MacBook Pro, and it makes little sense.  Too many cons to list, but on the bright side, I can finally see Skarzs' script, which doesn't show up for non-Mac users.
YUS.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

rrrrr

Quote from: SoranMBane on July 16, 2015, 12:04:27 PM

Nope. My first Pokemon game was Gold (Gen 2), and I'd been a fan of the anime for a long time before then. It's just that, for my tastes, the Pokemon designs have only gotten more and more interesting the series has gone on. The majority of my favourites are from the later generations.

Ohhhh. Yeah, there were new and interesting type combinations (Reuniclus - spelling, please?), along with a lot more legendaries. (But I still enjoy Gold more, I'm kind of "classic" :) )

@Soren: Those taste so good...
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Luftwaffles

Quote from: rrrrr on July 16, 2015, 07:12:58 PM
Quote from: SoranMBane on July 16, 2015, 12:04:27 PM

Ohhhh. Yeah, there were new and interesting type combinations (Reuniclus - spelling, please?), along with a lot more legendaries. (But I still enjoy Gold more, I'm kind of "classic" :) )

@Soren: Those taste so good...

I agree about the new types and combinations (except for the Fairy one, that's where I draw the line). The gameplay has definitely being improved by adding more and more typos, though it is still a little confusing for me.

(Also, I don't see Lucario as a fairy. I just don't).
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Cornflower MM

I've no idea what y'all are talking about.

I think I'll go find a topic where I can actually join in the conversatiion. . . . *Wanders away*

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 16, 2015, 09:33:50 PM

I think I'll go find a topic where I can actually join in the conversatiion. . . . *Wanders away*

Wait... you don't know Pokèmon? Go play some of the games, they are fun :D!
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

The Skarzs

Don't do that, Corny; much bad, such horror.

Hardcore fan of anything metal. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: TheTaleOfSierra on July 16, 2015, 09:56:13 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 16, 2015, 09:33:50 PM

Wait... you don't know Pokèmon? Go play some of the games, they are fun :D!

Know of it, know someone who used to be obsessed with it, but never played it myself.

Quote from: The Skarzs on July 16, 2015, 09:58:58 PM
Don't do that, Corny; much bad, such horror.

Hardcore fan of anything metal. :P

Well, if that's not contradicting then I don't know what is. :P