News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Hello I'm new to this forum

Started by Rogue Duck, October 18, 2014, 03:46:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rogue Duck

Rusvul

Greetings, Rogue Duck. I am glad to see you're not an idiot, you spelled Rogue correctly, first test of a person's intelligence...

Post... in.. topics?

BlueRose

Hullo, Ducky! Welcome to the forums. I'm the forum bully, but you don't really have to worry about me until you become a full member.  I don't target newbies. ;P Glad to have you!

(I'm super nice to newbies, in general.)
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Rainshadow

Hiya, Ducky-san!  Welcome to the family.  :)  If you'd like to make an introduction in the official intro thread, that'd be a good place to start, but it's not required.  Making a thread is a pretty good introduction, too.  ;)  I'm Rain, by the way, or Ame-chan, or Ame No Kage, depending on who ya ask.  But I'm never Rainy.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

You already have a nickname! Very nice, I got mine very quickly. What I did was just focus on the Cellars and then broadened my horizons! Hope you're time at Redwall is a joyous one.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

BlueRose

/\
|
|
|  He's Oracle. I'm Aoi-kun or Aoi-chan, by the way. (Unless you want to call me Blue, Rose or Rosie. )
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Søren

Hey, nice to meet you! The cellars and Cavern Hole seem to be the most popular areas for thread posting. Chose a topic that interests you, and give "your 2 cents". ;)
I think they call me Ren-Chan, but I'm not sure. You can call me what you like.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Yes, sorry, for not introducing myself! I am also Del, Deli and a less well known one Sir Del. But of course you may also call me Delthion, and most likely any other nickname you come up with.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Greetings! My name is The Skarzs, and I am the resident troll. (Cave troll, not internet troll; they are my species' deranged cousins several times removed) I have written many short fan fictions and poems as well as have an art thread up and a topic showing the items I have made blacksmithing.
If you have not already done so, be sure to look at the forum rules. ;) Feel free to join us in the roleplaying games, as well as the forum games and the craziness down in the cellars. The boards for questions and discussing Redwall-related stuff are always open for new people to post in.
Welcome again, and I hope you enjoy it here!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

What I think is rather comical, is that I STILL haven't read the forum rules. But I manage to follow them.  ;D

The Skarzs

*Slaps the rules in Del's face* Huh, and you joined before I did.

Oh, and: Interesting name, Rogue; very unique. :D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Rogue Duck

MWHAAHaHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I thought I'd misspelled everything properly, but apparently I have not... Only lower caps doesn't work, and you got me when I properly spelled Rogue Duck. My name is because... I am a rogue! I am secretly one of the forum members. Maybe a hero, maybe a newbie! But no one has any idea. Only the smartest can uncover it. Perhaps the one I am will leave subtle hints along the way... Or make moves to cover up his tracks! Can anyone unmask me?

And yes, I will still be posting, because why not? Maybe it will reveal some clues.

Rusvul

Hrmm... Did you have a mod's permission to make a new account? I think that it's otherwise in violation of forum rules...

As for suspects... Blaggut comes to mind, I wouldn't put it past Tam, Blue, or Corn to make a prank alt account but unless they've totally changed their writing style it doesn't seem at all like any of them.

'Maybe a hero...' Blaggut just became a Hero and post a topic about it, also he posted a topic about his 'disappearance' which could be entirely unrelated but might not be.

Delthion