Hello I'm new to this forum

Started by Rogue Duck, October 18, 2014, 03:46:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaggut

It's not meh  :-\

Sure wish I'd thought of it doe.
~Just a soft space boi~

Tam and Martin

Welcome Rogue Duck! I am Tam the redneck.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Rogue Duck on October 18, 2014, 04:50:13 AM
MWHAAHaHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I thought I'd misspelled everything properly, but apparently I have not... Only lower caps doesn't work, and you got me when I properly spelled Rogue Duck. My name is because... I am a rogue! I am secretly one of the forum members. Maybe a hero, maybe a newbie! But no one has any idea. Only the smartest can uncover it. Perhaps the one I am will leave subtle hints along the way... Or make moves to cover up his tracks! Can anyone unmask me?

And yes, I will still be posting, because why not? Maybe it will reveal some clues.

Well, if you're not Blaggut, who knows?

BlueRose

I thought I'd misspelled everything properly, but apparently I have not... Only lower caps doesn't work, and you got me when I properly spelled Rogue Duck. My name is because... I am a rogue! I am secretly one of the forum members. Maybe a hero, maybe a newbie! But no one has any idea. Only the smartest can uncover it. Perhaps the one I am will leave subtle hints along the way... Or make moves to cover up his tracks! Can anyone unmask me?

And yes, I will still be posting, because why not? Maybe it will reveal some clues.

So, you're practically giving me permission to pick on you? Fantastic!
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Jetthebinturong

Pretty sure it IS Blaggut, it's his style of writing, he makes reference to clues and he's been writing about disappearing lately
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

I know...it does seem to be a lot like Blaggut.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Wylder Treejumper

Yeah. Looks like Blaggut ter me.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Søren

Quote from: BlueRose on October 18, 2014, 09:00:33 PM

Makes sence now, because you posted in the Cellars when it clearly says to post intros in the front lawns.

So, you're practically giving me permission to pick on you? Fantastic!

I'm retired from the forum

The Mask

Blaggut, considering it probably is you, you know it's against the rules to create another account without permission from the mods?
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Cornflower MM

Might be Soren. But, yeah, it's probably Blaggut. ::) Dude, you know you're breaking the rules, right?

CaptainRocktree

Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Dannflor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Rusvul

The intentional misspelling would also suggest that it is you, as Rogue Duck mentioned misspelling 'shud' intentionally. If it isn't you, Blaggut, who do you think it is?

Dannflower Reguba

That's totally Blaggut, unless someone else learned the entirety of his writing style, because that's EXACTLY how he writes! Even where he cuts off paragraphs, word choice, sentence structure, everything.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This