News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Identity Revealed

Started by Rogue Duck, October 20, 2014, 03:24:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Seven of Nine, converted Borg.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

Well actually in that scene she was being possessed by the Doctor. (Not Doctor Who)
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Can't tell if she's hating the flavor of the cake or if she's contemplating its scrumptious taste. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

She is astounded that anything can taste so amazing.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Tiny Jackalope

Quote from: Faiyloe on October 28, 2014, 12:58:41 AM
Well actually in that scene she was being possessed by the Doctor. (Not Doctor Who)
WHO?????
*SMACKFACE*
a mere rebel... as mere as this dot -> .

Delthion

Rusvul

Doctor, best EMH. (Did he ever actually choose a name?) 7/9, best converted Borg.

Søren

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 28, 2014, 01:00:38 AM
Can't tell if she's hating the flavor of the cake or if she's contemplating its scrumptious taste. :P
In that episode, the Docter is controlling her. That is on e of his first experiences with food and taste.

I'm retired from the forum

Faiyloe

Nope he never did chose a name. He did have several different ones over time however.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Incredible how, just like that, we can be an angry mob intent on revenge, and then become a group of nerds talking about a SINGLE EPISODE of Voyager. :D ;)

I'm retired from the forum

Izeroth

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on October 28, 2014, 05:58:18 PM
Incredible how, just like that, we can be an angry mob intent on revenge, and then become a group of nerds talking about a SINGLE EPISODE of Voyager. :D ;)

Such is the nature of the cellars.

Faiyloe

Note that I took no part in the angry mob.