News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

FAVORITE FOOOODS!!

Started by Søren, October 21, 2014, 06:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

Mod: I have no problem with people making silly comments at times, but if you do so in any forum besides the Cellars, please make sure that you include something in your post that is directly on topic.

---

I answered some questions like this in "Consult the Bird-Lion"; a lot of the answers, of course, still apply.
Quote from: James Gryphon on August 02, 2014, 02:30:37 AM
They're (tacos) probably in the top ten of my food choices. They generally hover somewhere just below (in order) potato soup, Chinese food, Thanksgiving stuffing/dressing, and burgers.

It is worth noting that when I do eat tacos, I normally eat soft tacos, not the crunchy kind that is depicted in my profile picture.
Quote from: James Gryphon on August 15, 2014, 05:22:22 PM
QuoteDo you eat alot of exotic food?
Not really; my cuisine is pretty traditional, for the most part. The most unconventional thing I regularly consume is blazing hot salsa.

That said, I'll eat most anything, so it would probably be more enlightening to list off what foods I don't like. The #1 item on that list would be canned spinach.
« Subject to editing »

W0NWILL

Homemade hashbrowns. They're so greasy and salty and really really good if you put them on a toast sandwich with eggs, bacon, and salt. I don't care that I'll die of a heart attack, it is amazing.

Quote from: Faiyloe on October 25, 2014, 04:18:53 PM
I prefer vinila over chocolate... sue me.   ;D

We should be vanilla buddies! I absolutely hate any chocolate that isn't the actual thing. I don't get those vanilla-flavored chocolates, though.

Cornflower MM

anything cheese (The more, the better. I've been known to dump a whole bag of shredded cheese on some things.), candied ginger, eggs (I have to like them, or I'll starve), fruit, anything potatoes, (Ever tried raw sweet potato? It's awesome!), black olives, and the list could go on and on and on.

Rusvul

Yeah, potatoes are great. When you cook them... (Especially hash browns or baked.)  ;D

W0NWILL

Yeah, I love potatoes as well. See my post above about them. I really like making a really great stew with 'taters. It's mostly beef broth, potatoes, carrots, and lots of beef and chicken. Really simple, really standard, and really good on a hot dog bun.

I also really like cutting 'em up, throwing a bunch of spices(rosemary, parsley, thyme, garlic) on them, then shoving them in the oven for half an hour. It's really simple and really good, like most potato recipes.

Potatoes are amazing.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on October 26, 2014, 02:12:07 AM
Yeah, potatoes are great. When you cook them... (Especially hash browns or baked.)  ;D

I have to say I don't much like raw WHITE potato much any more. . . . But, really, have you ver tried raw sweet potato?

SilentSam

Calamari :D Calamari
Spoiler
CALAMARI
Spoiler
[close]
[close]
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Søren

Quote from: SilentSam on November 04, 2014, 01:02:49 AM
Calamari :D Calamari
Spoiler
CALAMARI
Spoiler

[close]
[close]
I like it too.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Quote from: Delthion on November 04, 2014, 03:22:49 AM
What is Calamari?
Ok...it's a underwater creature...it's usually has a few...tentacles.
It's squid.  :P

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Oh...I've always wanted to try that.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Conrad the Painless

I love all kinds of sushi...have you ever tried Eel or Eel Sushi? It's SOOOOOO good. Meat is good too.....and anything chocolate. Apples, carrots, pears, lettuce, Brussels sprouts, pizza, french fries, ANYTHING ITALIAN. Every single American dish. There's probably a lot of other stuff I'm forgetting, so I'll probably end up posting more!  ;D 8) ;)
"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

BadgerLordFiredrake

Steak (medium-rare)
Calamari (specifically fried squid tentacles with salt - yum!)

Pho
baby turtle forever

Conrad the Painless

URGMAHGUUURD IT LOOKS SO GOOD. I like casseroles and hard-boiled eggs.
"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."