News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Chopped my finger!

Started by Blaggut, October 25, 2014, 08:35:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaggut

For some reason I enjoy stabbing wager bottles with a knife. Recently I attempted to stab a trash can with a steak knife, but my finger slipped over the blade and cut it about a quarter the way through.  :'( I can't straighten it or curl it without pains throughout the whole finger, however the cut isn't horribly painful. So yeah. I can't still type but I don't use this finger. It bled a lot  :o
~Just a soft space boi~

Izeroth

The moral of this story: don't go around stabbing things.

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

The Mask

Ouch! Hope you get better soon.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Rusvul

Victus Digitus!

(Sorry 'bout that.)

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

The Skarzs

Mm, sounds like something I would do.
Or my brother, but he's already lost a finger. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

BlueRose

I fail to see the merit or personal gain to be had for stabbing things with knives. However, I have some sympathy for your pain.

(Ok, out of character now. DON'T HURT YOURSELF!)
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Rusvul

*inspects finger* Hmm, you have hurt yourself, haven't you... Have you right as rain in a minute. *Pulls out dermal regenerator* *uses it*

Izeroth

If you want, I could "adjust" you so that you don't feel pain (or love, or empathy, or anything). Remember: unquestioning servants are happy servants.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Izeroth on October 29, 2014, 01:13:45 AM
If you want, I could "adjust" you so that you don't feel pain (or love, or empathy, or anything). Remember: unquestioning servants are happy servants.
Is it bad that that is close to how I am in real life?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.