News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

You guys are awesome!

Started by Blaggut, October 26, 2014, 05:09:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

I realize that, and it was merely a joke.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Kitsune

AHH WE'RE SO ARGUMENTATIVE! (And don't argue with that. ;) )

Delthion

OH NO WE'RE NOT!!!! Oh wait...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Kitsune

The Skarzs

Cut the spam and leave it in the can, guys. ::)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

But how are we supposed to cut the spam and leave it in the can? We need to open the can to cut it first.

OK, no more spam.

Kitsune

Back on topic. What was the topic again? Oh, right. That we all are awesome. ;D

Rusvul

Not really. I mean, you're cool and all, but I don't ever look at the forums and go 'Woah. I am in awe.'

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Blaggut on October 27, 2014, 12:47:19 AM
What does that have to doing grammar?  :P

Accent,. dear. For example, instead of saying 'drinks,' we pronounce it 'draynks.' Am I right, Tam? And instead of saying 'You all,' Or even 'You'll' We Southerners turn it into 'Y'all" (Long A, too.) It's Southern slang, really. (And we use words that no one else really does. [For example, whadijado?] BNo one knows how to spell 'em, but that's okay.)

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Lutra

Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Izeroth

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 29, 2014, 04:34:52 PM
Quote from: Blaggut on October 27, 2014, 12:47:19 AM
What does that have to doing grammar?  :P

Accent,. dear. For example, instead of saying 'drinks,' we pronounce it 'draynks.' Am I right, Tam? And instead of saying 'You all,' Or even 'You'll' We Southerners turn it into 'Y'all" (Long A, too.) It's Southern slang, really. (And we use words that no one else really does. [For example, whadijado?] BNo one knows how to spell 'em, but that's okay.)

I actually live in the South (well, far Northern South) and a lot of people I know have accents. I don't have an accent though, because all my relatives are from the North.  :P

Blaggut

I'm in Texas AND Arkansaw, as my city is in both states.
~Just a soft space boi~

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Rusvul

Texarkana? Is that anything like Technoarcana?