World Roleplay

Started by W0NWILL, October 28, 2014, 11:47:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

OOC: Copper can read only slightly

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

"The letter asks; 'Do thee come in peace?' Nothing else is asked or stated." said Hastigeth as he rolled the parchment up.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

"Huh, great way to ask him one comes in peace, firing arrows at us." Copper spat crouching down at the rail next to Hastigeth.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Ashenwyte

Arthya was bored. The twits on the ship were grumbling and doing nothing. He got up and walked back to the nearest port.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

OOC: I guess now's as good a time as any to introduce my character.

BIC: Argunath crouched on a hill overlooking the water, watching a ship gradually come closer to the shore. The big cat pondered his options before deciding to wait until the ship was fully at port to make any move to further investigate them.

He had been traveling for a while now, wandering, if somewhat aimlessly, feeling that if he kept moving it would ease his pain. For now, he was stuck in a water-bordered area, and he needed a ship to get anywhere else.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.