News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

World Roleplay

Started by W0NWILL, October 28, 2014, 11:47:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

OOC: Since it seems like this night is winding down, I'm gonna skip to the next morning.

BIC: The port was chock-full of ships, but the prettiest one by far(in Ginko's eyes, at least), was the Bay's Leaf. She was a small vessel, with two small masts and two sets of oars, and two sails fashioned out of green cloth. She had a shallow bottom, made for skimming the coasts and reefs, and had a cabin at her stern. The crew was small, only four beasts; two twin shrews named Feer and Meer, an otter called Osrin, and a water vole named Ted. But they were all talented seafarers, and Ginko couldn't ask for a better crew. They were packing provisions in the shallow hold and doing various other things to prepare the ship.

The hare himself was scurrying around in the rigging like a squirrel, pulling ropes and checking the sails. He sat down on top of the mast, shading his eyes with his ears and cupping his paws around his mouth to call down to what explorers were gathered.

"Hi! You lot ready to ship out, wot?"

OOC: Feer, Meer, Osrin, and Ted are all free for anyone to play.

Conrad the Painless

OCC: Ok, I'll keep that in mind.

Conrad had gathered with four of his beasts at the docks. They stood behind Conrad, a loyal bunch that Conrad had chosen to see him off. As Conrad studied the ship, he took on a look of slight concern. The ship itself was slightly cramped-looking, but he was able to look past that and admire it's design. It's flat bottom, the green sails flowing in the wind. Behind him, he heard one of his officers crack a joke at the small ship's expense, resulting in laughter from the others. Conrad silenced them with a glaring, sideways look. He heard the hare call to him. "Yes, I am ready to board!" he called in return. Conrad looked to the ground, expecting Hillary to be somewhere near him.
"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

Delthion

Hastigeth was still wary of the immense creature, not daring to come into contact with him on the off chance of upsetting him, if that happened Hastigeth thought that he might lose his head. But for now all was well, he heard the call of the gulls and took a deep breath of the sea air. "Yes, I am ready for whatever is in store for us." said Hastigeth smiling widely.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Unimaginative

"I'm ready when everyone else is." said Kjettle, coming up to Hilary.  "'Tis a beautiful day to sail, is it not. So much calmer than the waters of Kulland, too."
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

W0NWILL

Hillary was standing off to the side, inspecting the ship. It was small, but there would be enough room for them and their provisions. It was what she had planned when she had hired Ginko, after all.

Hillary nodded to Kjettle, "Aye, not that I know much about sailing myself."

"Brilliant, wot! Come aboard!" Ginko offered, scrambling down from the rigging.

Feer and Meer hopped off the ship, bowing ridiculously, "Come right aboard, good sirs!" One of them said, flapping his paws in what was supposed to be a flourish.

"Don't forget the lady!" The other said, grabbing Hillary's paw, "Allow me, miz!"

"Kiss-up."
"Bunglepaws."
"Yellow-belly."

Conrad the Painless

Conrad rolled his eyes upward, not prepared for the bickering coming from the twins. He looked back at his officers and paid his fare-well. All of them bowed deeply as he boarded the ship. As Conrad stood on the deck, he looked upwards, following the rigging. Conrad's eyes turned to the sail, which flapped lazily in the calm wind. He straitened his armor and turned around, meaning to ask where his cabin was.
"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

LT Sandpaw

OOC: Hey I'm just wondering if there's still time for me to join?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

W0NWILL

OOC: Always is. You might wanna introduce your character in Fviore or as a pre-existing crew member on the ship, for the sake of a smooth integration.

LT Sandpaw

Sun was rising on a young squirrel speeding though a waterside town heading for the docks, dodging shoppers merchants alike he sped on, occasionally taking a shortcut over roofs and fences.
Grumbling creatures ducked and dodged as he sped past yelling out apologies and excuses to those who dropped their items or bags.
Racing out onto the docks he could see a small two mast ship bobbing on the water, a few were already boarding while others waited on the dock. Jumping clear over the heads of several massive boars blocking the way to the ship Copper raced up the gangplank on board spotting a mouse, he stopped in front of her not even breathing hard from his recent sprint.
"Hi there, hey my names Copper and I heard you needed brave explorers for this adventure your having, so I was wondering if you would take me."
He held one of the fliers he had pulled off a post he had passed on the way to the docks at her smiling winningly. Then without waiting for an answer he continued. "I realize I'm late an all but I'm a really hard worker and I could be lookout or something and I will help and all, so please, please, please take me with you!" Saying this all quickly and in one breath he waited for the mouse to respond looking pleadingly into her eyes.

OOC-Okay so this is my first role play so I hope I did okay, cheers.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on November 09, 2014, 09:07:17 PM
OOC: Welp the lore of my country has just been changed
Quote from: Trexonian on November 12, 2014, 03:57:56 AM
OOC:.....Derp???
OOC: Since no one picked up on that, what I meant was that Ramar was never supposed to have an empire therefore there would be no emperor. Ramar is supposed to be a peaceful nation. By contrast Feros and Abada are both rather violent though Feros is less so than Abada
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Izeroth

OOC: Well, Ramar could be divided into different factions. Perhaps an imperialistic faction, and then a peaceful one. Alternatively, the "emperor" could be nothing more than a ceremonial title, kind of like I Japan today.

Jetthebinturong

OOC: An imperialistic faction has to have an empire otherwise calling yourself an emperor is just arrogance and a faction can't have an empire without first conquering the country. In any case Ramar is a shogunate
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

LT Sandpaw

OOC Isn't this something you should talk about in the OOC discussion thread?

Trexonian

A hooded and cloaked figure approached Lexon. Lexon looked concerned. The figure pulled out a loud. "Lexon in the name of Trexonia I, Major Radrixx am dispatched to sentence you, your purification for failure to upkeep the values we uphold". Lexon knelled before the figure, in shame and humiliation...he was speechless. Radrixx raised his scythe and with a wet slick metal slick ringing the wolverine's head fell off the neck with a thud on the dock. the blood soaked the wooden the boards. Redrixx bent over putting the head in a silk cloth and dragged the corps onto a mysterious ship. Without speaking a word, the hooded Radrixx stared at the companions as the ship slowly sailed off in to the horizon. The Trexonian Patrol was never heard of in Mossflower ever again.

The Skarzs

OOC: . . . Uhhhhhh. . . Dude, this RP has hardly started and you already just killed off your character? For no reason? ??? :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.