Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

World Roleplay

Started by W0NWILL, October 28, 2014, 11:47:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

OOC: It's never too late.

LT Sandpaw

OOC: So this RP is still going, ok that's cool with me.

BIC: With a flick of his tail Copper was up the mast searching in all directions. He was much thinner now but no less sharp. With a quizzical eye he scanned the horizon searching for the tell tale sign of land. He was about to shout down to Ginko there was nothing when a thin dark line appeared.

"Land ho to the East." Copper shouted out pointing towards the dark line.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

W0NWILL

Ginko was up in the rigging a few moments later, shading his eyes with his ears, "Good work, Copper, wot wot!" He said, clapping the squirrel on the back, then shouted below, "Tack east and pile on sail. With a good wind, it'll take only a few hours 'fore we can dock!"

Ted, the watervole at the wheel, saluted, "Aye-aye, cap'n!"

Lady Ashenwyte

Arthya noticed the ship sailing to the shore and frowned. He didn't know if it was full of sea rats, like the last time a ship sailed there. He drew an arrow and dipped the tip in some white dye. He drew his bow and fired the arrow at the mast.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

W0NWILL

"GREAT MOTHER OF MARTIN!" Ginko shouted, nearly falling out of the rigging as the arrow thudded into the mast far too close to his head for his liking.

Hillary rushed to the fore of the Bay's Leaf. They had been coming closer to the land for a while now, and now this. She was pale with fear. This place was inhabited, and probably not with friendly beasts, if the arrow was anything to go by.

OOC: Also, this land is Fviore, and it's based off France. So the creatures there speak a mixture of French and English. Also, it's got several cities, and your character would probably be in a port.

BIC: Leo swung his saber angrily as he stalked up and down the dock. This was not going well. The tyrant king was growing more and more comfortable with his beheadings and hangings. This couldn't go on. Soon it would be time for liberty. Vive la Fviore!

Lady Ashenwyte

Arthya frowned, they didn't get the message. Do thee come in peace? he wrote on a note and attached it to another arrow. He fired that arrow at the mast again.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC: Maybe the port is a few miles away from where the ship is. If you manage to land there my character can guide you to the port. EDIT: Oh snap, sorry for the double post.

Delthion

"It would be prudent to avoid this country. I have heard many evil things about this land. According to other sailors that have sailed here." Said Hastigeth still curious about the quick demise of the wolverine.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

W0NWILL

OOC: Okay, that works.

BIC: Hillary glanced up at Hastigeth, "You know of this place?" She asked, whipping out a scroll of parchment and stick of charcoal, immediately forgetting their current predicament, "Tell me about it."

Meanwhile, up in the rigging, Ginko was still freaking out about being under fire that he didn't bother to check the arrow with the message.

The Mask

Ramh loved the sea. Okay not really, but it sounded romantic. Truthfully he was quite terrified of it. Vast amounts of bottomless water...he shuddered violently. He wasn't sure why he had come the quay, he was meant to be going to an important party. "Bah, stuff it. Xavier's a stuck-up little mouse and his friends are disgustingly posh." he snorted.

Out to the horizon, Ramh could see a speck moving in. It looked...like a boat. He decided to investigate. He quickly calculated where the boat would land and headed off in that direction. He had spent years as a scout and some things had stuck.

OOC: Is it okay if Ramh meets the others when they land?
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Lady Ashenwyte

Arthya got frustrated when the hare didn't read the message and shot an arrow without a tip at him.

Jetthebinturong

OOC: I'm assuming you guys are going to arrive just in time to see Aramis execute someone?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC: My character will get into town and see Aramis execute someone, is that okay?

LT Sandpaw

The red squirrel ducked behind the mast as the arrow struck keeping his head low. When the second and a third hit the mast Copper chanced a peek at the shafts. They had been lined up along the mast with surprising skill, the creature firing them would have been able to hit one of the Bay Leaf's crew if he had been aiming to kill.

Copper noticed the slight flutter on arrow betraying the presence of a note. He snatched it off struggling to read it. Giving up Copper ran down the mast and waved the note under the first creatures nose he came across.

"Read it sir." He said to Hastigeth.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC: LT, can your character read the message?