News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Elders of the Forum

Started by Søren, November 08, 2014, 04:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Ok, I know I'm only a full member, and havn't posted nearly as much as some of you. But this thread is to try top think real hard about the oldest members that you remember, but aren't active any more. I can make one right now: Mad Maudie. I remember when she first came on. Her post count sky rocketed. Hit apparently, she's not active any more. Bummer, huh. :-\

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rusvul

Nightfire. I wasn't ever around when she was, but having read a lot of her posts, I really wish she was still around the forums.

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Dannflower Reguba

Skipper, Tiria Wildlough, Coobreedan, HiaG, Bragoon and Saro (deleted, I think), Laterose of Noonvale, Redwallgurl, Wisteria Wildcat, and the list goes on. Rain could probably think of a couple that I've missed (I now there's a mod that I'm forgetting, but I forgot who). She's just about the only one left from that time excepting myself and the mods.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Delthion

Redwall Musician, Lady Shael.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

@Dan: Tiria gets on every now and then.

Well, there's Ungatt. He was last online February 21. Nearly nine months ago. :-\
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Mask

Mmmh. HiAG comes on occasionally.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Dannflower Reguba

I named them because despite they're "occasionally being on" the description was "active."..... I hardly think once in a blue moon counts as active, they're almost never around. Skyblade, on the other hand, actually does drop in and participate in things for awhile. Icefire talked with us recently, so I didn't name her immediately.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Unimaginative

"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

CaptainRocktree

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on November 08, 2014, 05:57:03 AM
Nightfire. I wasn't ever around when she was, but having read a lot of her posts, I really wish she was still around the forums.
You know, I think I know how to contact Nightfire if you ever want to say "Hi" :D
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Rainshadow

Quote from: danflorreguba on November 08, 2014, 10:57:46 PM
...Icefire talked with us recently, so I didn't name her immediately.

I can confirm that Icee isn't an "active" member, as I see her nearly every week and nearly every time I see her she says how much she wants to go on the forum, but she has no time to.  Whenever she tries to get on, various tasks and chores get in the way, keeping her from actually getting to post or anything.  So I know she's still alive, she just has no time.  I wouldn't really call that an active member.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: CaptainRocktree on November 09, 2014, 03:17:09 AM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on November 08, 2014, 05:57:03 AM
You know, I think I know how to contact Nightfire if you ever want to say "Hi" :D

She's on a fanfiction site or something, that post was ages ago so I forgot just where.