News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

RP: teh first one!

Started by Trigoma, June 22, 2011, 01:52:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigoma

crantor, you said youd be gone a week but have not returned yet. ill be kicking you from this for now and modding your caracter. it will be in possesion of me. the notice for this will be "CIP" witch will mean "Caracter in possesion". no one can use this but me. if you wish to be crantor then PM me and ill give you the go ahead to use this command. thanks. crantor if you want to return, PM me and ill let you back in. for now you are out. thanks.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Poor me, one creature dead, an' the other two knocked out cold.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Trigoma

lol if you want crantor send me PM. :D cause i dont really wanna use him lol.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nae, ah'm fine. Anyone elze want the ol' fox?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Galedeep

I've always wanted a villainous character to write, can I have him?

Trigoma

alright dude. u have permission to use the "CIP" lol have fun!

crantor if u decide to show up PM me and ill give u ur place back :D

im doing a caracter list update soon.
—Happy Mask Salesman

DanielofRedwall

Just wandering when the last big battle will be, you know the big one at the end?
Received mostly negative reviews.

Tiria Wildlough

Ooh, yeah, the big battle. I'm looking forward to it. When is it?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Trigoma

galedeep has started his attack. he knows what his strategy is. he is at the gate at the moment with a battering ram and the vermin r fireing over the walls. the big fight has started now. remember no godmodding and pay attention to the plot. it can get a bit tricky when the war heats up :D
—Happy Mask Salesman

Tiria Wildlough

I'm not a hipster.

Galedeep

So wait. Is the RP, coming to an end?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Trigoma

yes it is. i got an idea to write this into a story once its done and post it in the fan works area or sumthing. once this wraps up ill give info on wut happens after tht. as for ending it, it was a fun short RP so lets put the rest in to work! er in other words have fun xD
—Happy Mask Salesman

DanielofRedwall

Who kills Crantor at the end? I thought maybe Bluestrype, as she seems to set on killing him!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Tiria Wildlough

Yes, me! Pleeeeeeaase???  :) :) :)
I'm not a hipster.