News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Lair of the thread necromancer- enter if you dare!

Started by Izeroth, November 16, 2014, 04:23:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueRose

Izzy, stop making a fool of yourself. Theatrics don't suit you.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Conrad the Painless

Quote from: BlueRose on December 10, 2014, 10:45:42 PM
Quote from: Conrad the Painless on December 10, 2014, 10:11:12 PM
*I step aside to let him pass* IZEROTH! This is between you and me!

Connie, dear, please use the correct pronouns.

OHNOIMSOSORRRRRRRYYYYY! *head explodes*
"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

BlueRose

It's fine, Connie. I'm not offended. I just wanted to point that out so that no mistakes are made in that direction again.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Conrad the Painless

"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

BlueRose

I just said that I wasn't offended.

However, you are a full member, which means I get to bully you anyways, offended or not. *evil grin*

Conrad the Painless

BlueRose

Izeroth

My theatrics are fine! *mumbles insulting comment about Blue's theatrics*

Enough talk! Bluerose, I banish you to the master of the pitiless mists OOC page , where I hear that the guests are especially pitiless. Haha! Haha! Haha! Haha! Ha- *cough* *cough*

BlueRose

Your theatrics are horrid, Izzy. Mine are fine, when existent. Being a kid of Dionysus has its stage perks.

Russa Nodrey

*Adorable froad hops into room*
My name is Freddy. I am very pleased to meet you.
Freddy

Izeroth

Why are you pleased to meet me, amphibian? Does your small, un-evolved brain understand that I'm a threat?!

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Izeroth

Shh, Mask! Saying things like that will get you turned into a dolphin!

BlueRose

Quote from: The Mask on December 11, 2014, 04:23:32 AM
Does that mean you're constantly drunk Blue?

No, but I'm find of the occasional drop of sherry in my apple cider. I take more after the "god of theater" bit.

Although, I have no qualms against turning people into crazy dolphins. It's rather amusing, really.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Izeroth on December 11, 2014, 04:21:00 AM
Why are you pleased to meet me, amphibian? Does your small, un-evolved brain understand that I'm a threat?!
You are threat? I did not know.
Freddy