News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Lair of the thread necromancer- enter if you dare!

Started by Izeroth, November 16, 2014, 04:23:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

SilentSam

What is this page? Izeroth? What are you doing...
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Izeroth

I could kill you, and that makes me a threat! As for this topic, it was a way for me to show off my newly-acquired sorcery and stuff. Or maybe not. You'll never know.

Rusvul

Quote from: The Mask on December 11, 2014, 04:23:32 AM
Does that mean you're constantly drunk Blue?
Only on sleeplessness. And maybe sherry-cider sometimes. What is sherry?

Necromancer, if I might ask, what is your ECL?

Izeroth

Probably somewhere in the 100's. It rises with every thread I revive.

Rusvul

Nope. You're lying. You're not a deity, and you haven't shown considerable power. You're at most level 10. And really, that's quite high. Considering that most soldiers are level one, most commoners level zero, and most ordinary priests in the first three levels.

Tell me, what alignment are you? You seem like you're probably evil... Chaotic, Lawful, or Neutral evil?

Izeroth

Chaotic, obviously. And that was just a guess- I really have no idea what level I am. What makes you think that I use the same leveling system as you?

Rusvul

Because only D&D counts. All other RPGs are inferior.

Conrad the Painless

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on December 11, 2014, 07:45:54 PM
I see.

*Falls back into thread* Wow, that was strange. ().() BUT, I should still have my backpack...AHA! *Takes out backpack which can summon any character form any plane of existence* I CALL UPON THE SPHINX OF RIDDLING TO DEFEAT THE AMPHIBIAN! *The Sphinx leaps out of the backpack*
"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

BlueRose

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on December 11, 2014, 09:27:39 PM
Quote from: The Mask on December 11, 2014, 04:23:32 AM
Does that mean you're constantly drunk Blue?
Only on sleeplessness. And maybe sherry-cider sometimes. What is sherry?
Sherry is an alcohol made from special Spanish grapes. (My mom bought some sherry and didn't like it, so she let me put it in cider.)
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Hickory

With the extra cool sword glamdring, I will personally slay the necromancer (Sauron!)
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.