News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

What pops up when you Google your username?

Started by Skyblade, November 26, 2014, 01:37:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

The idea for this topic came from another topic in Cavern Hole. The title is self-explanatory.

For me, I get a bunch of random stuff like a fan company and a video game O.o

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

I get the Wikipedia definition of a rain shadow.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Delthion

Me, and some person with a World of Warcraft account.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Izeroth

I got.. Azeroth, which is the world of Warcraft world. I did not consciously base my username off of Azeroth, though perhaps some subconscious part of my brain came up with the name.

The Skarzs

Me on this forum, as well as some obscure profile on LoL or WoW.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

I got my profile, and some freaky art. Some guy, I think Italian has Soren as part of his name. His art is......abstract.

I'm retired from the forum

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

BadgerLordFiredrake

For my general screenname, Firedrake, I get a bunch of dragons.
baby turtle forever

Jukka the Sling

I get the Redwall Wiki page about Jukka the Sling, my various user pages on different Wikia wikis, and a post on Leatho's art blog with the tag "Jukka the Sling".
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Dannflower Reguba

Oh my gosh that was creepy!  :o Okay, so the first one was actually a tournament dueling round from THIS FORUM (In which I took part). And the second one was this! http://redwall-forums-roleplay.wikia.com/wiki/Danflorreguba

Whoever helped with that page sure did their homework, I made Mountain Under Siege ages ago!.. Never finished it though...... Please, don't go looking for it, I beg of you, my Roleplaying was utterly horrid back then. >.<

It also pulls up Skarz's version just under mine. Then Thomas Barkshield's, then the steam community group.

EDIT: Can I just say this was a brilliant idea?  :D

EDIT #2: Also, I'd have placed this in Cavern Hole, this isn't a spammy or joking topic (at least not yet), it's fairly serious, and very much forum-related.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Jukka the Sling

Lol, I was the one who made that page. In fact, I've made most of the pages on that wiki (which isn't mine, by the way - it's Han's).
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Yep; I was thinking "Jukka made that; most interesting."

And as for the topic being in Cavern Hole, it could easily be merged with the "A little weird. . ." topic.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.