Hiag's Torture Chambers!!! (Now Open!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, December 01, 2014, 03:27:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on September 27, 2019, 11:31:43 PM
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on September 27, 2019, 04:59:49 PM
*Flees for the door*

HEEEEELLLLPPPP!!!!!!
Drags Sebias back in and chains him up. Nobody leaves the torture chambers!

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on September 27, 2019, 02:42:05 PM
I'm not ticklish.
Have you ever been licked by flying schnauzers? Even the least ticklish people are rendered helpless by their powers.

Quote from: Keva Strongbow on September 27, 2019, 06:20:35 PM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on September 27, 2019, 02:15:00 AM
Good question. I don't really know but I'm definitely NOT ticklish, so don't even try. (Isn't mayo supposed to be really good for your hair?)
I'm not a huge fan of heights, swimming or Taniwha though so you could try a combination of the three.
Haha :D Yeah, I think I've heard it is

Ooh I know! *Begins to give shisteer a long lecture while letting her dangle over a cliff on how New Zealand is part of Australia* ;D
No, please! Mercy! Stop! It isn't true! Help! it's painful to listen to. I can't take it! This is too much. I haven't done anything wrong. You're distracting me from the terror of hanging from a cliff! Please, stop. I beg of you. *begins to weep from the pain and terror of it* Help me, please!

*snaps chains nd starts killing demon dogs* I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE GOSH DARN SCHNAUZERS IN THIS GOSH DARN TORTURE CHAMBER!!!! >:(
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Keva Strongbow on September 28, 2019, 02:09:35 AM
*Decides to put Shisteer on a the biggest zip-line in the world so she can have a better view*
Well, at least I can't hear your lecture anymore. *looks around, enjoying the view and the silence*

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on September 28, 2019, 02:23:26 AM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on September 27, 2019, 11:31:43 PM
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on September 27, 2019, 04:59:49 PM
*Flees for the door*

HEEEEELLLLPPPP!!!!!!
Drags Sebias back in and chains him up. Nobody leaves the torture chambers!

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on September 27, 2019, 02:42:05 PM
I'm not ticklish.
Have you ever been licked by flying schnauzers? Even the least ticklish people are rendered helpless by their powers.

Quote from: Keva Strongbow on September 27, 2019, 06:20:35 PM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on September 27, 2019, 02:15:00 AM
Good question. I don't really know but I'm definitely NOT ticklish, so don't even try. (Isn't mayo supposed to be really good for your hair?)
I'm not a huge fan of heights, swimming or Taniwha though so you could try a combination of the three.
Haha :D Yeah, I think I've heard it is

Ooh I know! *Begins to give shisteer a long lecture while letting her dangle over a cliff on how New Zealand is part of Australia* ;D
No, please! Mercy! Stop! It isn't true! Help! it's painful to listen to. I can't take it! This is too much. I haven't done anything wrong. You're distracting me from the terror of hanging from a cliff! Please, stop. I beg of you. *begins to weep from the pain and terror of it* Help me, please!

*snaps chains nd starts killing demon dogs* I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE GOSH DARN SCHNAUZERS IN THIS GOSH DARN TORTURE CHAMBER!!!! >:(
*watches as chain snaps and One-Eye falls to his death* Did you forget you were chained to the ceiling? What a shame.
(NEVER insult the schnauzers! Your spirit will now wander in misery forever!)
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

*Chains to the wall and puts Veggietales on* There. Now you can be tortured and everyone else can be entertained.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

*slams face ino te wall, breaking open the cyanide capsul in my cheek* Haw haw!

Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

*glares at One-Eye* Shh! This is a really funny part.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

MathLuk

By what strange trick of fate do our paths cross anew?

Link to the Redwall Readership Restorers: https://discord.gg/frYkSzE

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Keva Strongbow

Oh, did I forget to mention that I tied a pair of headphones to your ears with my voice recording of how New Zealand is a part of Australia? :D
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Jarky Thistlebrush

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on September 28, 2019, 03:20:47 AM
*Chains to the wall and puts Veggietales on* There. Now you can be tortured and everyone else can be entertained.
*Is entertained*  :o
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

I am legit thinking of suicide at this point :(

Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Keva Strongbow on October 01, 2019, 12:14:01 AM
Oh, did I forget to mention that I tied a pair of headphones to your ears with my voice recording of how New Zealand is a part of Australia? :D
Yes, you forgot to mention that minor detail. *pulls headphones off and drops them* Oops! Oh well. *continues to enjoy the view and the silence*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!