I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Should I re-enter the thread to revive her, or just teleport her out?

lass of something much

*is dead, and would rather stay that way*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on March 23, 2020, 10:15:39 PM
Spoiler
(Yes I can)

Quote from: Verdauga on March 23, 2020, 12:42:55 PM
Last I knew, you were outside the torture chambers......
Not outside the torture chambers, just in the corridor between this chamber and another one. Anyway, that's irrelevant now because Hiag came on and chained us up back in here.

Quote from: Kade Rivok on March 23, 2020, 02:13:54 PM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on March 23, 2020, 11:11:33 AM
*spits out broken piece of tooth* Who made these chains anyway? Little pests, whoever they are!

*Whispers.*Pssst, Teer!  I can't reach it, but I've got my enchanted fork in my pocket!  Think you can reach it with your footclaws?
[close]
I can try it, at least. I'm not sure I'll be able to reach but it may be possible. *stretches footclaw out and touches Kade's pocket. Stretches it a little further into Kade's pocket and searches around in it by feel* Ow! It zapped me!

*Whispers.*  It's fine.  I have it set to auto-attune to the wavelengths of folks I allow to use it, and that's what it was doing.  If you can get a hold of it, you should be able to use it.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Oh. *pulls fork from Kade's pocket and waves it around, sending a shaft of light at the ceiling and then ducking as it bounces back towards me* How does this thing work?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Dae ye 'oneztly zink zat vill vork 'ere? *Lass iz revived, und ze fork iz zvalloved by a magic Gator vho comez by und neutralisez any magic in it*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kade Rivok

*Luckily, since the fork is enchanted, not magical, it survives the encounter and vacates the thread.  As it poofs away, it leaves a message in it's poof smoke, reading...*  "Good Luck Bro, LOL"

...Thanks for nothing fork, I know you're doing this on purpose.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ze 'enchanted' fork iz dragged back by ze Gator und locked up in an enchantment-proof locker*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!