News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Hiag's Torture Chambers!!! (Now Open!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, December 01, 2014, 03:27:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

*Gulps and scoots over to Scott*

T-te-l-le
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

Yea, I get it. *Pulls out a grenade*

Fraggin'

*Throws the grenade in then slams the door shut*
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Rillbrook the Wanderer on April 26, 2021, 05:22:56 PM
*As Hiag tries to put them into new torture chambers, and the duplicates knock Hiag senseless with slings and chunks of brick. Together they put Hiag into the chamber meant for them and re-rescue Lass and Scott, and they all escape together*

Ze flav in ziz pozt iz zat Ah viznae even zere tae be 'knocked zenzelezz und zrovn intae ze torture room'. Ze torture chamberz zemzelvez put ye lot in ze roomz.

*Vatchez az Lass, Scott, und Rillbrook und 'iz duplicate 'alucinate az zey are tortured in zeir roomz, ztill tied tae ze polez und tablez zey vere tied doon tae* Ach... Und even if ye lot zome'ov managed tae get free und ezcape ze roomz, ze torture chamberz zemzelvez are alvayz changin' vhere each o' ze corridorz gae tae und lead. Ye vid be lozt forever in zem. *Ze torturez continue*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

lass of something much

Only part I understand is the name and....Table?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Mara the Wolf

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on April 27, 2021, 08:51:01 PM
Quote from: Rillbrook the Wanderer on April 26, 2021, 05:22:56 PM
*As Hiag tries to put them into new torture chambers, and the duplicates knock Hiag senseless with slings and chunks of brick. Together they put Hiag into the chamber meant for them and re-rescue Lass and Scott, and they all escape together*

Ze flav in ziz pozt iz zat Ah viznae even zere tae be 'knocked zenzelezz und zrovn intae ze torture room'. Ze torture chamberz zemzelvez put ye lot in ze roomz.

*Vatchez az Lass, Scott, und Rillbrook und 'iz duplicate 'alucinate az zey are tortured in zeir roomz, ztill tied tae ze polez und tablez zey vere tied doon tae* Ach... Und even if ye lot zome'ov managed tae get free und ezcape ze roomz, ze torture chamberz zemzelvez are alvayz changin' vhere each o' ze corridorz gae tae und lead. Ye vid be lozt forever in zem. *Ze torturez continue*

Translation for Lassie: The flaws in this post is that I wasn't even there to be 'knocked senseless and thrown into the torture room'. The torture chambers themselves put you in the rooms.

*Watches as Lass, Scott, and Rillbrook and his duplicate hallucinate as they are tortured in their rooms, still tied to the poles and tables they were tied down to* Ach... And even if you lot somehow managed to get free and escape the rooms, the torture chambers themselves are always changing where each of the corridors go and lead. You would be lost forever in them. *The tortures continue*
Fursonas:
Riley: Mountain lion, Sonic the Hedgehog
Amara: African wild dog, The Lion King/The Lion Guard
Masika: Eurasian river otter, Redwall
Mara: Wolf, general

Scott McLamok

You forgot that I broke out with Lass soo

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

Ooooohhh, I see! *Nods in thanks to Sika*

Much obliged
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

lass of something much

Aye indeed! One of the few times speaking around Sika has not gotten me killed!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

lass of something much

That'll probably get me a punch in the face, haha!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

lass of something much

You're stuck to a table.. In another room..
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.