Hiag's Torture Chambers!!! (Now Open!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, December 01, 2014, 03:27:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

*taps foot irritably* Well who can be my victim then? It's no fun if everyone is reserved! I quit! *chains self to wall and sulks*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Keva Strongbow

*Runs and grabs a hose!* Eww coconut is Grosssss!

*Starts to take One-Eye's advice and leave topic but then stops* @shisteer of nothing much would u like me to be your torturer? :D
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Keva Strongbow on September 27, 2019, 02:02:45 AM
*Runs and grabs a hose!* Eww coconut is Grosssss!

*Starts to take One-Eye's advice and leave topic but then stops* @shisteer of nothing much would u like me to be your torturer? :D
What are you talking about? Coconut is delicious!

Yes please! It can get a bit boring when nobody's torturing me.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Keva Strongbow

Alrighty then! What is your worst fear??? Lets start with putting some mayonnaise in your hair

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

Good question. I don't really know but I'm definitely NOT ticklish, so don't even try. (Isn't mayo supposed to be really good for your hair?)
I'm not a huge fan of heights, swimming or Taniwha though so you could try a combination of the three.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

you talk too much. * pulls axe from my head and cuts off Teer's tongue

Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

*Goes back in time and dodges axe* How dare you even try such a thing! Excuse me a moment, Keva. I just have to take a moment to torture One-Eye, then you can carry on.
*chains One-Eye to the ceiling by his footpaw, drenches him in coconut oil and sets the flying schnauzers loose*
*sits down again and puts chains back on* Sorry about the interruption, Keva. You may begin.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

*Flees for the door*

HEEEEELLLLPPPP!!!!!!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Keva Strongbow

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on September 27, 2019, 02:15:00 AM
Good question. I don't really know but I'm definitely NOT ticklish, so don't even try. (Isn't mayo supposed to be really good for your hair?)
I'm not a huge fan of heights, swimming or Taniwha though so you could try a combination of the three.
Haha :D Yeah, I think I've heard it is

Ooh I know! *Begins to give shisteer a long lecture while letting her dangle over a cliff on how New Zealand is part of Australia* ;D

MathLuk

By what strange trick of fate do our paths cross anew?

Link to the Redwall Readership Restorers: https://discord.gg/frYkSzE

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on September 27, 2019, 04:59:49 PM
*Flees for the door*

HEEEEELLLLPPPP!!!!!!
Drags Sebias back in and chains him up. Nobody leaves the torture chambers!

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on September 27, 2019, 02:42:05 PM
I'm not ticklish.
Have you ever been licked by flying schnauzers? Even the least ticklish people are rendered helpless by their powers.

Quote from: Keva Strongbow on September 27, 2019, 06:20:35 PM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on September 27, 2019, 02:15:00 AM
Haha :D Yeah, I think I've heard it is

Ooh I know! *Begins to give shisteer a long lecture while letting her dangle over a cliff on how New Zealand is part of Australia* ;D
No, please! Mercy! Stop! It isn't true! Help! it's painful to listen to. I can't take it! This is too much. I haven't done anything wrong. You're distracting me from the terror of hanging from a cliff! Please, stop. I beg of you. *begins to weep from the pain and terror of it* Help me, please!

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Keva Strongbow

*Decides to put Shisteer on a the biggest zip-line in the world so she can have a better view*