Hiag's Torture Chambers!!! (Now Open!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, December 01, 2014, 03:27:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebantu the Kararehe

*covers ears with paws and closes eyes tight* Stop! Stop, you made me remember too much!
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

lass of something much

*can't, thanks to being chained to the wall*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

I found the post...

Quote from: Kade Rivok on March 04, 2020, 03:10:57 AM
*Kade suddenly realized he was being hung upside down, ensnared in a sort of organic rack ( :P). 

He felt something brush against the back of his neck before sharp pain jabbed through his skull.  The world spun around him as dizziness overtook him.  The feeling of a thousand needles piercing his body came over him and he clenched his jaws to keep from crying out.  Nothing was actually happening physically, but horrifying sensations still swept over him in droves.  Whatever this thing was must have connected directly to his brain and was simulating this pain.  The Otterbadger closed his eyes and calmed himself as his body suddenly felt like it was on fire.  It was all in his head, he reminded himself.  Even so, as wave after wave of agony swept over him, and the feelings of being sliced apart and skinned alive overtook him, he slowly started losing consciousness.  Before he could pass out though, everything stopped and the device lowered him to the ground, still holding him in its grip.  Drenched in sweat, his head lolled and he breathed heavily as he felt the phantom sensations of what had transpired prickling his body.*

"Y- yeah... that was... unpleasant...."
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Look, I found the other bit too.

Quote from: Kade Rivok on March 04, 2020, 05:03:41 AM
*Flashes of emotions not his own flew through Kade's heart.  Grief, despair, and chiefly... resignation.  He wasn't sure what Teer had experienced on her end, but he had a feeling that she now knew exactly what he'd gone through.  Her willingness to give into Miss Nere for his sake tore him apart and a chill came over him as a cold fury gripped his mind.*

No... that isn't how this story ends.

*He gritted his jaw and began pulling against the organic tethers holding him in place.  The creature sensed his struggle and tightened it's hold on him, flooding his mind with a sensation of blades slowly slicing down his body.  The pain only served to fuel his rage, however, and his muscles tightened and bulged as they were put to work.  This thing holding him was strong, but he was stronger.  Flecks of foam formed at the corners of his mouth and his eyes gained a redish hue as the bonds holding him weakened, and a low moan echoed through the mansion halls, coming from the Embrace of Pain as it felt pain itself for the very first time.  The thing tried to feed his mind the agony of having his skin peeled off in strips, but such sensations could no longer reach the roaring Otterbadger.  Suddenly, wet snaps sounded through the room, and all at once and Kade fell to the floor.  Something was yanked from the based of his head and he could feel something scrape against his skull, but that didn't matter.  He'd broken free.

(OOC: >_< This is so corny, oh my gosh)

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*Finishes devouring the pancakes.*  Say what now?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on June 10, 2020, 02:39:09 AM
Ooh! Yes! Now we're talking! So... When will I feel something?

Did ye look at ze page from ze link?

*Ze torture beginz, ztartin' viz zome biotoxinz und zpikez*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Keva Strongbow

"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

'Cause those Teer quotes?  They made sense at the time, I swear
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!