Main Menu

Hiag's Torture Chambers!!! (Now Open!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, December 01, 2014, 03:27:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on April 21, 2021, 01:37:59 AM
Quote from: lass of something much on April 21, 2021, 12:14:03 AM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on April 20, 2021, 11:44:58 PM
McLass is adorable, and makes its way into everything, which is great.

Hooow is that mclass???
It's an echo of the very thing McLass was born from: Scott being violent, and you telling him not to, while being in extreme amounts of pain.

....You have a point..
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Mm, I know. You should listen to your sister more often. She can be very wise.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

lass of something much

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on April 21, 2021, 02:12:15 AM
Mm, I know. You should listen to your sister more often. She can be very wise.

*Grumpily throws a fork at Teer*

To be fair I usually  start the violence, and Scott just takes it further
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Ally046

Quote from: lass*Grumpily throws a fork at Teer*

:o
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

lass of something much

*Is annoyed at the emoji only responses...*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Mara the Wolf

@HeadInAnotherGalaxy, I shall pay highly for two torture sessions: lass of something much and Scott McLamok. Make sure that they're in separate, INESCAPABLE torture rooms, but make sure their rooms are right next to each other so they can hear each others' screams while knowing they can't save each other.  >:D >:D >:D >:D
Fursonas:
Riley: Mountain lion, Sonic the Hedgehog
Amara: African wild dog, The Lion King/The Lion Guard
Masika: Eurasian river otter, Redwall
Mara: Wolf, general

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Zetz up tva roomz, zat are roight next tae vone anozer viz vallz zat allov zound tae come trough zem from boz zoidez- but ze zound iz made louder, und ze roomz (loike av o' ze roomz in ze Torture Chamberz) are ezcape-proof; In Lass' room, zhe iz tied tae a pole, viz ze carnivorouz Zcarabz from ze Ze Mummy movie zvarm o'er 'er und begin tae dig intae 'er zkin und gae under it, und vherever zey valk, it feelz loike zey're burnin' ze zkin az zey cravl aboot inzoide o' it, vhoilzt Teletubbiez dance aboot ze room zingin' 'zongz' by Justin Bieber; In Scott'z room, 'e iz tied tae a table und forced tae drink Dumpzter Juice, vhoilzt at ze zame toime 'az 'zi fingerz und toez zlovly (very zlovly) cheved off by rabid giant-zized Leechez*

Zere ve gae, av ready!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Rillbrook the Wanderer

(Escape proof maybe, but you didn't say break out proof... )
*Duplicates himself, breaks scott and lass (and lass's book) out and takes their places so they can escape*
"Go quickly! It's up to you two to escape this dungeon"

Flib Bigboat

Hey! Andrea Carter and the Long Ride Home is a very good book! I thought she would like it... I was only trying to be nice!
Long live the RRR!

Rillbrook the Wanderer

Ya, that's why I let 'er keep it mate  ;)

Flib Bigboat

Oh. Well then, I'll just be a backup in case anything goes wrong. Masika, don't you dare use my book as a hostage or I'll have @the law on you!
Long live the RRR!

Mara the Wolf

*Sets fire to Andrea Carter and the Long Ride Home*

You only said not to hold it hostage.

@HeadInAnotherGalaxy, they're getting away!
Fursonas:
Riley: Mountain lion, Sonic the Hedgehog
Amara: African wild dog, The Lion King/The Lion Guard
Masika: Eurasian river otter, Redwall
Mara: Wolf, general