News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Hiag's Torture Chambers!!! (Now Open!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, December 01, 2014, 03:27:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booklover

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on April 25, 2021, 08:34:09 PM
Oh. Well then, I'll just be a backup in case anything goes wrong. Masika, don't you dare use my book as a hostage or I'll have @the law on you!
(Since when was I the Warden? (ignoring the fact that I've probably quoted something the Warden said))
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Masika on April 25, 2021, 08:44:25 PM
*Sets fire to Andrea Carter and the Long Ride Home*

You only said not to hold it hostage.

@HeadInAnotherGalaxy, they're getting away!

Nyet, zey're nae. *Scott und Lass never make it oot o' zeir roomz- zey are boz put back vhere zey vere, und Rillbrook und 'iz duplicate are put in roomz roight bezoide zeir roomz in ze zame typez o' torture zetup*

Try tae break zomebeazt oot, und ye nae only fail, ye end up be tortured az vell.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rillbrook the Wanderer

*As Hiag tries to put them into new torture chambers, and the duplicates knock Hiag senseless with slings and chunks of brick. Together they put Hiag into the chamber meant for them and re-rescue Lass and Scott, and they all escape together*

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Masika on April 25, 2021, 08:44:25 PM
*Sets fire to Andrea Carter and the Long Ride Home*

You only said not to hold it hostage.

@HeadInAnotherGalaxy, they're getting away!
Do that one more time and I'll call you Felicity Livingston, to your face.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Mara the Wolf

Fursonas:
Riley: Mountain lion, Sonic the Hedgehog
Amara: African wild dog, The Lion King/The Lion Guard
Masika: Eurasian river otter, Redwall
Mara: Wolf, general

Flib Bigboat

(You've never read that book? Seriously???)
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*Happily sings*

I can't read Hiagish, so I have no idea what's going on! *Giggles again and continues singing*

Oh look! Hi Scottie! You having fun?

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

I guess.

Quote from: Masika on April 25, 2021, 04:54:57 PM
@HeadInAnotherGalaxy, I shall pay highly for two torture sessions: lass of something much and Scott McLamok. Make sure that they're in separate, INESCAPABLE torture rooms, but make sure their rooms are right next to each other so they can hear each others' screams while knowing they can't save each other.  >:D >:D >:D >:D
You make me wanna cuss.

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on April 25, 2021, 05:43:33 PM
*Zetz up tva roomz, zat are roight next tae vone anozer viz vallz zat allov zound tae come trough zem from boz zoidez- but ze zound iz made louder, und ze roomz (loike av o' ze roomz in ze Torture Chamberz) are ezcape-proof; In Lass' room, zhe iz tied tae a pole, viz ze carnivorouz Zcarabz from ze Ze Mummy movie zvarm o'er 'er und begin tae dig intae 'er zkin und gae under it, und vherever zey valk, it feelz loike zey're burnin' ze zkin az zey cravl aboot inzoide o' it, vhoilzt Teletubbiez dance aboot ze room zingin' 'zongz' by Justin Bieber; In Scott'z room, 'e iz tied tae a table und forced tae drink Dumpzter Juice, vhoilzt at ze zame toime 'az 'zi fingerz und toez zlovly (very zlovly) cheved off by rabid giant-zized Leechez*

Zere ve gae, av ready!
*Happens to still have his armor on*

Eem....
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

*Realises she's in a room with teletubbies*

*Screams blue murder*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

lass of something much

*barely misses another one with her skinning knife, while screaming like mad*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

Lass, calm down. We're getting out of here!

This is the Way.