News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

I dare you... to hit paste in the replies.

Started by SilentSam, December 02, 2014, 09:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Tungro

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ally046

Alicia Lundgren

:o

*Realizes that I should not post this*

*Oh well...*
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Ally046

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Spoiler
Diary of a Person who is Totally not Evil
And whose Name Might be a Little Innappropriate for Younger Readers

18th January

Dear Diary,
I went on a lovely walk this morning. There were no dead bodies in the park. I walked down to the corner store and bought some milk, some eggs, a blowtorch and a cleaver which I am not going to use to chop people's limbs off. I did not threaten the check-out kid with the blowtorch until he gave me the goods for free- he just decided to give them to me out of the goodness of his heart. He's a good kid. I will never burn his house down.
When I got home, I watered the plants with ordinary water, not blood. The plants weren't strange, flesh creatures genetically engineered in my nonexistant laboratory. And then one of them didn't bite me, and then the bite didn't get infected. Because it didn't exist.
My hand is not in too much pain to finish this entry, but I'll leave it here anyway.

20th January
Dear Diary,
It did not rain blood today. And if it had rained blood, (which it didn't), the rain would certainly not have been caused by an experiment of mine... Which reminds me, I need to go feed the, uh, cat. Cat, not monstrous tentacled being sewn together from octopus corpses. Why would I own one of those?

16th January
Dear Diary,
I probably did not accidentally invent a time machine today. Or, in five days. Time is weird, right?

24th January
Dear Diary,
My best bushes died today. It wasn't because of the pile of green alien goo I hid behind them yesterday. In fact, there was no alien goo behind the bushes, or anywhere else in my yard. Or my neighbor's breakfast. Great. Glad we got that straight.

25th January
Dear Diary,
You know how I didn't hide any alien goo in my neighbor's breakfast yesterday? Well, unrelated, but they're in hospital and the police are doing an official investigation. Gotta go hide the dissected alien brains in my basement. Uh, I mean, the cat food in my pantry. Bye.

26th January
Dear Diary,
I was not arrested yesterday. I am not being hanged tomorrow.

NOT THE END
[close]
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Booklover

STAR WARS - JEDI FALLEN ORDER (2019)
music composed by Gordy Haab & Stephen Barton
Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLr7Q1-SdtL_QQ_9L23xTjqEMg_IwJj9U

(That was copied accidentally, by the way.)
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Ally046

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!