News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

I dare you... to hit paste in the replies.

Started by SilentSam, December 02, 2014, 09:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

Oče naš, koji si na nebesima, da se sveti ime tvoje.
Da dođe carstvo tvoje.
Da bude volja tvoja i na zemlji kao na nebu.
Hjeb naš potrebni daj nam danas.
I oprosti nam dugove naše kao i mi što opraštamo dužnicima svojijem.
I ne navedi nas u napast, no izbavi nas oda zla.
[Jer je tvoje carstvo I sila I slava u vijek]
Amen.
Long live the RRR!

Tungro

> Fragments from the explosion traveled long distances: some lodged in the Statue of Liberty, and other fragments lodged in the clock tower of The Jersey Journal building in Journal Square more than 1 mile (1.6 km) away, stopping the clock at 2:12 am. The explosion was the equivalent of an earthquake measuring between 5.0 and 5.5 on the Richter scale and was felt as far away as Philadelphia. Windows were broken as far as 25 miles (40 km) away, including thousands in Lower Manhattan. Some window panes in Times Square were shattered. The stained glass windows in St. Patrick's Church were destroyed. The outer wall of Jersey City's City Hall was cracked and the Brooklyn Bridge was shaken. People as far away as Maryland were awakened by what they thought was an earthquake.

Booklover

The finlings are still burbling over how the little wand-user overset the red scaled wand-users
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

А а
Б б
В в
Г г
Д д
Е е
Ж ж
З з
И и
К к
Л л
М м
Н н
О о
П п
Р р
С с
Т т
У у
Ф ф
Х х
Ц ц
Ч ч
Ш ш
Ј ј
Љ љ
Њ њ
Ћ ћ
Ђ ђ
Џ џ
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Lettuce was first cultivated in ancient Egypt for the production of oil from its seeds. This plant was probably selectively bred by the Egyptians into a plant grown for its edible leaves, with evidence of its cultivation appearing as early as 2680 BC.

Tungro

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!