I dare you... to hit paste in the replies.

Started by SilentSam, December 02, 2014, 09:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

Name:
Species:
Universe (Original world or fandom):
Appearance:
Personality:
Side (Good, evil, neutral):
Weapons/Powers:
History:
Other:
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

http://www.strangehistory.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/poppy-fairy.jpg

In image tags:

Ity's my profile picture, for the costume party. I'm uploading it tonight because I won;t really have time tomorrow or before the party starts.

rrrrr

rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Søren

Funny-
I like all types of food.

Strange-
I've got large, but really weird hands, particularly my fingers. If you don't pay attention to them, when outstretching my fingers they all look like they've been broken. But I've never broken a finger. And all the blood in my arm sometimes gets in my hand and they turn like a deep pink and it's weird. I've been told I've got camelian skin in my hands.

Interesting-

Surprising-
Although it says Soren the Warrior, I really don't like fighting myself. I read and watch it or whatever, but I don't like the actually hit people. Once I was pretty mad at my sister, and she hit me with a pillow unprovoked. So I tried to hit her back, but failed to do it. :P

Cool-
I've made a composed of videos, usually full HD stuff for my website. I like doing it a lot. :) I'm also into photography and stuff, and I'd like to think I'm getting good at that.

Noteworthy-

I'm retired from the forum

Faiyloe

ho was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary

(OOC: Please don't start some kind of argument about this...  :P I was writing a paper for religion class)
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Mhera

Quote from: Plugg Firetail on November 10, 2011, 12:18:47 AM
Tiria for a couple of reasons.

1.No sense of character development.

2.Seems like a Sue

Let me elaborate.

1.From the beginning of the book, we know that Tiria is awesome with the sling. She hits a rat on the head and kills him from a incredible distance. She manages, with no formal training, takes out a gang of 8 water rats with the odds 2-1. She can hit a weasel two times in the eyes and head, something not even the best Guosim slinger can do. She kills Riggu Felis instantly.

2.From what we know, Tiria is taller than her dad by a head. She is said to be beautiful. She is trustworthy and everyone likes her. From Cuthbert Frunk standards, she's the best cook he ate from. And, coincidentally she is the queen of her people.

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Luftwaffles

Using a typewriter, a French dictionary and a walkman for inspiration? Those were the days :)!
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Tiny Jackalope

*SMACKFACE*
a mere rebel... as mere as this dot -> .

Rusvul

Dhalmaer met with many of the Barons of the waters, and with some of the counts of the Duchal court of Inarael. These he met with much sly trickery and used many seals, and many faces, and many names. he coaxed, bribed, and issued vieled threats and subtle promises, extracting at every turn small favors and concessions. The Barons bowed before his prowess, and a delicate web of alliances he wove, binding the borderlands in trade. The mightiest barons were appointed regents of trade, and formed a council; proposing to reform and rejuvinate the trade in spices. Their first meeting upheld a motion to charter their council under the auspices of the High King and to require the first tithes of their traders to be dedicated to a patrol upon the sea of the sun.

Mhera

I'm pretty sure my toes haven't sung that song to me before.

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Søren

Through a pair of rather unspectacular doors, you walk into the Cellar Costume Party......

The room is huge, with two DJ booths on either end. Right as you walk in, to your right is the bar with bar chairs, and lining the walls are layers of carbonated beverages. To your left is the first DJ stand. In the middle is the polished wood dance floor, and behind that are the tables and chairs. There are brightly colored ribbons and strings connecting the four corners of the ceiling and bunches of random colored balloons in the corners. Straight behind the tables and chairs is a series of glass French doors that lead to a lit stone balcony, from which you can see the moon and stars reflected from a nearby lake. Out in front is a circle drive perfect for dropping off and picking up anyone who has eaten too much, and a colored fountain with a ledge around it to sit on. The whole place exudes a exciting and crazy atmosphere.

Søren