News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

I dare you... to hit paste in the replies.

Started by SilentSam, December 02, 2014, 09:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Groddil

Maudie

"This is the first time that the President and the administration are really focused on eradicating illegal drugs," says a senior police official, requesting anonymity. "The whole support of the President," he says, "makes it very encouraging for the law enforcer."
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Feles

I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Hickory

"Quite well," said the droid. "A unit of TX-225 GAVr tanks arrived earlier today. There is a *war* going on, after all. T-21 heavy blaster shipments have also been arriving, as well as some heavy repeater blasters. Crates of ammunition too. The ongoing offensive on Cartve is a huge drain on resources.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Maudie

I am fairly certain that you cannot conceive chickens. ._.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Feles

I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Hickory

Can a droid think? Not in the sense organics think. Droids do it all rather quickly. In addition to the commands they run through their processors, and the other thought processes they handle.

K-3JH guided a holo projector through the *Evictus* hallways. The ISB Commander, Yulia Sah'tries, had requested one for a reason K-3 did not know. Nor did it care, in a way, because droids don't really have an *opinion* on whatever the organics aboard the *Evictus* do. The holo projector was lifted on a portable repulser lift device designed for purposes such as this. The attachable device could be put on whatever needed transportation and allow it to hover above the floor, easing transportation significantly. K-3 opened the door to the Commander's room, taking all of a split second to register the lack of life forms inside. The droid pushed the projector inside, and followed the device. It detached the repulsor lift device and manually lowered the projector to the floor.

Just because droids don't have much of an opinion doesn't mean they don't have a sense of humor. "Commander?" K-3 asked to the empty air. Droids don't laugh either, or smile, but K-3 would probably have been grinning if possible. "Guess she is not here," said the droid. The passing stormtrooper patrol in the hallway paid no heed to the droid.

K-3 left the holo projector where it was and left the room, closing the door behind him. It started back towards the supply depot. There were other jobs to be done.

Groddil

Quote from: Sagetip on January 29, 2017, 04:52:01 PM
Can a droid think? Not in the sense organics think. Droids do it all rather quickly. In addition to the commands they run through their processors, and the other thought processes they handle.

K-3JH guided a holo projector through the *Evictus* hallways. The ISB Commander, Yulia Sah'tries, had requested one for a reason K-3 did not know. Nor did it care, in a way, because droids don't really have an *opinion* on whatever the organics aboard the *Evictus* do. The holo projector was lifted on a portable repulser lift device designed for purposes such as this. The attachable device could be put on whatever needed transportation and allow it to hover above the floor, easing transportation significantly. K-3 opened the door to the Commander's room, taking all of a split second to register the lack of life forms inside. The droid pushed the projector inside, and followed the device. It detached the repulsor lift device and manually lowered the projector to the floor.

Just because droids don't have much of an opinion doesn't mean they don't have a sense of humor. "Commander?" K-3 asked to the empty air. Droids don't laugh either, or smile, but K-3 would probably have been grinning if possible. "Guess she is not here," said the droid. The passing stormtrooper patrol in the hallway paid no heed to the droid.

K-3 left the holo projector where it was and left the room, closing the door behind him. It started back towards the supply depot. There were other jobs to be done.

I want in on this, m9-1.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Maudie

I'm Jean Valjean!

Sorry, couldn't resist ;D