News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

I dare you... to hit paste in the replies.

Started by SilentSam, December 02, 2014, 09:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

Long Coded Message
MDEwMTAxMTEgMDExMDEwMTEgMDExMDAwMTEgMDExMTAxMTEgMDEwMDExMTAgMDEwMTAxMDEgMDAxMTAwMDEgMDEwMDAxMTEgMDExMDAwMTEgMDEwMDAxMTAgMDExMDEwMDAgMDEwMTAxMTAgMDEwMTAxMTAgMDAxMTAwMTAgMDEwMTAwMTAgMDExMDExMTEgMDEwMTEwMDEgMDEwMTAxMDAgMDEwMDEwMTAgMDAxMTAxMDAgMDEwMTAwMTEgMDExMDExMDAgMDEwMDExMTAgMDEwMTAxMTAgMDEwMTEwMTAgMDEwMDEwMDAgMDExMDAxMDAgMDEwMDExMTAgMDEwMTAxMTAgMDAxMTAwMDAgMDEwMTAxMTAgMDAxMTAxMDEgMDEwMTEwMTAgMDEwMDAxMDEgMDExMDAxMDAgMDExMDExMTEgMDEwMTAwMTEgMDExMDExMDAgMDEwMDEwMTAgMDExMTAwMTAgMDEwMTAxMTEgMDExMDExMDEgMDAxMTEwMDEgMDExMDAwMDEgMDEwMTAwMTAgMDAxMTAwMTAgMDExMTEwMDAgMDEwMDAxMDAgMDEwMTEwMTAgMDEwMTAxMTAgMDExMDAxMDAgMDEwMDEwMTAgMDExMDAxMDEgMDExMDExMDAgMDEwMTEwMTAgMDExMTAxMDEgMDEwMTAxMTAgMDExMDExMDEgMDEwMDAxMTAgMDEwMTAwMTAgMDExMDAxMDEgMDExMDExMDAgMDEwMDAxMDEgMDAxMTAxMDE=
[close]

I'm retired from the forum

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Søren

James Gryphon

if they choose to prosecute you, they will very likely end up getting their way.
« Subject to editing »

Cornflower MM

Rainshadow

Quote from: Copy'n'PasteMost likely to be put in the Athena cabin.  (Or the Hades cabin, although my opinion might be influenced by the fact that you've had Nico-like characters as profile pics, so that's what I think of when I think of you.  :P)

My computer was glitching out, so I had to copy and paste it.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Russa Nodrey

ZG05MFpXUWdha2xJSUdwMWEydGhJRkZoZGlCeWIzVnVaQzQ9
Freddy

Søren

SilentSam

?????*????*:.?..?.:*?'(*???*)'?*:.?. .?.:*????* (^?^)-?(*?-?*) ? creepy
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Rainshadow

Quote from: Copy'n'PasteI'm a Martian Time Lord, also known as a Time Lord that was born and raised on Mars.  ;)  And the story goes that Rochil was an idiot and broke a bunch of laws, so he was sentenced to fight to the death for his crimes.  I happened to be visiting the different shifter tribes at the time, so I was nearby when the battle was going on.  He was on the ground, pinned down and about to die, but I stopped the fight.  Little did I know that it was a shifter custom to serve the person who saved you till you die.  So... yeah.  Now he's my servant.

Unfortunately.

He's a very pessimistic servant.

You would be if you were taken away from your tribe.

Your tribe was trying to kill you.

...Humph.

My computer decided to stop connecting to the forum, so I had to copy it so I could post it when it started to connect again.  ::)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Russa Nodrey

ZG05MFpXUWdha2xJSUdwMWEydGhJRkZoZGlCeWIzVnVaQzQ9
Freddy

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow