News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

I dare you... to hit paste in the replies.

Started by SilentSam, December 02, 2014, 09:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Ebantu the Kararehe

Guest   04:35:05 AM   Viewing lass of something much's profile.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

DanielofRedwall

Northside Developments Pty Ltd v Registrar General (1990) 170 CLR 146

(Every time I do that it's just something related to my degree...)
Received mostly negative reviews.

lass of something much

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on April 12, 2020, 04:03:16 AM
Quote from: Verdauga on April 11, 2020, 03:40:15 PM
There there, shnookums. Don't let their miniscule attention spans ruin yor day.

Can you two stop drooling on each other...

FOR FIVE MINUTES?!?!?!?!?!!?!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

And until we meet again,

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Scott McLamok on April 20, 2020, 08:23:14 AM
"Thank you Teer"
*Grabs BR55HB and most of the clips*
"I'm going to go check on Lass"
*Walking outside Scott looked around for Lass but couldn't find her. Sitting down on a bench Scott called out.*
"Lass come o-"
*Scott suddenly noticed blood on the ground. Crouching down to examine them Scott figured someone had bled here bled alot. Scott remembered Lass was bleeding pretty bad but Scott noticed another thing. Footprints not Lass's but one of a wild beast. On upon furthur examination Scott noticed blood had been dripping from the creature. Scott compared the blood to the ones he found near the bench and speculated they were from the same person. Following the train of blood and paw prints into a clearing, he saw the beast a ten foot monster that was to savge and disgusting to describe. The monster looked straight at Scott blood and body pieces of another beast all over it's hideous face and a terrifying smile. Scott kne it was not friendly. Pulling out his BR55HB He shot armor piercing bullets into the beasts hide. The beast didn't even flinch as Scott loaded one full clip into it. Seeing bullets had no effect he pulled out his amban rifle. Scott prepared to fire but the beast was on him. It grabbed his right shoulder piece and tore it off. Scott frantically reached for his dirk. Scott stabbed the creature right in it's arm and twisted the blade. This had a good effect on it. The beast backed up and charged Scott head on. Grabbing his amban rifle Scott turned on the stunner the two prongs at the end of the gun began to sizzle. The beasts face collided with the stunner. Pushing with all his might Scott forced the two prongs into the beasts forehead drawing blood. Scott fired a shot right into the forehead of the beast. Scott's amban rifle hardly did anything but knock it out. Scott took a breather. He took the time to examine the arm of the poor creature who had been eaten. Scott's worst nightmare had just come true. He could recognize that hand anywhere the hand he held as him and Lass danced. The hand that led him to the food table. The hand he held up in the trees. The hand that held his hand tight when he was unconscious. It was Lass's hand. With a primal scream Scott began to mercilessly stomp on the beasts head with his armored boot till it was mush. Scott tipped his helmet off his head and cracked the visor against a tree. Scott began to cry like a baby punching the ground.*
"YOU FREAKING SON OF A GOBLIN I WILL MAKE YOUR KIND SUFFER TEN TIMES THEN YOU HAVE MADE ME SUFFER RIGHT NOW"
*That was a promise Scott intended to keep.*
Quote from: lass of something much on April 20, 2020, 09:04:35 AM
(Paw, not hand, Paw...also...Yikes...)
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Quote from: Scott McLamok on April 21, 2020, 01:30:55 AM
(Thats a cool idea but I am thinking something with more significance would be cool also)
(do I really need to explain this...?)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Ebantu the Kararehe

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

And until we meet again,

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant otter-squirrel waterbending shapeshifter

And until we meet again,

Jarky Thistlebrush

Interesting, Ebbie. Also:

Human Meat
Human meat is probably the most readily-available of all the foods in this section. It will give one the power to be a cannibal.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this: